Joe Sugg #13 This is still not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of them didn't stick around long enough!
I was going to say that! 🤣

Also I think Bobby has given us lots to talk about with his arse flashing, pant fiddling,
Stupid comments to the press and weird looking dancing.

Joe is boring - what is there to discuss?

Reactions: 8
Don't worry on the Joe front .

Apparently the latest is if Dianne wins with Bobby it's also justice for Joe and the happiness it will bring him and Dianne to have the winners glitter ball finally in their possession and residing in their home.
---
Don't worry on the Joe front .

Apparently the latest is if Dianne wins with Bobby it's also justice for Joe and the happiness it will bring him and Dianne to have the winners glitter ball finally in their possession and residing in their home.
Sorry to quote myself but i just read that back and it looks like I'm saying Joe said it, he didn't 😂

So just to clarify it was of course from the mouth of a sheep on IG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
As I've recently discovered I'm neither a rage nan or a Beryl, I'd just like to say that Bobby has really disappointed me so far. Not his dancing as such (although it's no way as good as the judges are saying, not helped at all by the height difference) and i fully expect them to turn shortly) but everything else. He seems a bit of an empty vessel/dick. Unless he has some eureka moment, he may well be out sooner than expected.
I posted this on the wrong thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Joe and Bobby should fight it out in a celebrity boxing match. :ROFLMAO:
Why is this gif so accurate?! Scrappy has a Joeish face and Booby* is a giant lizard if ever I saw one.

*keep seeing nans call him this by mistake and it's stuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
anyone else get the vibe their might be trouble in paradise for Joe and dianne from that strictly interview with Claudia after their dance? 🤷‍♀️

anyone else get the vibe their might be trouble in paradise for Joe and dianne from that strictly interview with Claudia after their dance? 🤷‍♀️
She's always emotionally all over the place on Strictly, the woman CANNOT handle criticism.

Dianne definitely seemed very off tonight - as did Bobby (just said so in the Strictly thread as well). The dance wasn’t great but wasn’t awful & their criticism certainly wasn’t crazy bad I don’t think so not sure why the upset.

Not the biggest fan but do hope all is ok!

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be heartless but your 20 year old student should not have to be your rock. Keep it professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm watching the rugby so i haven't seen the show but she was in Joe's vlog the other day on face time and they seemed fine. It's possible it's something family related, pretty sure her brother's been quiet on instagram this week up until today. Either that or Bobby's comments in the press have brought out the trolls again.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be heartless but your 20 year old student should not have to be your rock. Keep it professional.
Usually I'd agree but if something has happened within her family and she hasn't been able to go home to see joe or spend any time with him recently then I can see why she'd turn to Bobby for support the only other person around.
Going off Joe's last vlog she chose to stay in a hotel whilst training Maybe because its easier or train issues but still facetimed joe and seemed otherwise happy( and tired).

If her brother has also gone quiet then it is likely something has happened

Usually I'd agree but if something has happened within her family and she hasn't been able to go home to see joe or spend any time with him recently then I can see why she'd she would turn to Bobby for support the only other person around.
Going off Joe's last vlog she chose to stay in a hotel whilst training Maybe because its easier or train issues but still facetimed joe and seemed otherwise happy( and tired).

I still don't think it's right to turn to Bobby, sorry. He's young and trying his best to learn so he needs a strong partner. She can do phone calls, there are lots of pros she can rely on. But not her partner - that just muddies the waters and I really do think being an emotional support is a lot to ask of somebody 14 years younger than you.

Reactions: 12
Usually I'd agree but if something has happened within her family and she hasn't been able to go home to see joe or spend any time with him recently then I can see why she'd turn to Bobby for support the only other person around.

She stayed in a hotel when she was partnered with Robert and Tyler as well.

Andrew was back posting on insta today but I'm pretty sure he hasn't posted much, if anything all week.

Slightly off topic but Di's latest vlog
When she's sat on the steps at strictly and Bobby is stood behind her posturing she says Hi and then he grabs her fore head with one hand and pulls her head back towards him and with his other hand takes her camera hand and pushes it up, he then sits straggled behind her (and she makes a cut in edit) but you can see he had been putting his hands through her hair.
Im sure people who like him will make a million excuses but I absolutely hated his energy around her .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.