Joe Sugg #13 This is still not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Fillyjonk for the evergreen title 😅

Recap: The house was up for sale for about 10 days. Presumably it's been sold, but they haven't moved yet.
Joe is apparently doing things with his production company. He also was a guest judge on Great British Menu where he acted like he had never seen food before.
Dianne was confirmed for her 7th series of Strictly, and she made a cringey reel about how desperate she is to win the glitterball. She also released a ghostwritten book, and continues to do quiz shows for some reason.
The media (and this thread tbh 😆) keep flip-flopping between asking if they've split or when they're going to get engaged. Dianne continues to drop hints that she'd like a ring, while Joe said on a podcast that they will get married "eventually one day", but marriage is not a big deal and he doesn't know why people keep making it a big deal 😬 Don't hold your breath for that ring, Di!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Still a 25% Joe, 75% Dianne thread tho. Despite the 🔥 title. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still a 25% Joe, 75% Dianne thread tho. Despite the 🔥 title. 😄
Slugg is so boring we forget he exists half the time until he shows his weird old man baby face again. With Dianne there's just so much to slag off discuss.

Reactions: 9
How will joe cope without his personal maid for a while
He's used to her cooking his meals and cleaning.
The last time she was away a ready meal ended up all down the side and on the floor 🤣

Reactions: 9
diannes going to be on meet the Richardson's tonight lol (jon Richardson and his wife's Lucy's show)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Thanks to @Fillyjonk for the evergreen title 😅

Recap: The house was up for sale for about 10 days. Presumably it's been sold, but they haven't moved yet.
Joe is apparently doing things with his production company. He also was a guest judge on Great British Menu where he acted like he had never seen food before.
Dianne was confirmed for her 7th series of Strictly, and she made a cringey reel about how desperate she is to win the glitterball. She also released a ghostwritten book, and continues to do quiz shows for some reason.
The media (and this thread tbh 😆) keep flip-flopping between asking if they've split or when they're going to get engaged. Dianne continues to drop hints that she'd like a ring, while Joe said on a podcast that they will get married "eventually one day", but marriage is not a big deal and he doesn't know why people keep making it a big deal 😬 Don't hold your breath for that ring, Di!
Way to make Dianne feel special ‘not a big deal’ - don’t fall over yourself joe to make her feel like ‘the one’ 😂 . Romance is dead.
Also dying at ‘acting like he’d never seen food before’ - 💀💀💀 - he’s like a toddler when it comes to food.

Reactions: 2
Not Dianne deep throating 2 liquorice allsorts! Anything but swallowing some food!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never seen anyone rip into a birthday present as fast as she did in Joe's vlog. Zoomed over and Less than 20 seconds later she's already wandered off to try them out was there even time for a quick thank you? 🤨

Reactions: 6
To be fair it didn't take much to open as it was a rectangle shape; I think he offered to buy them for her as she is on tour on her birthday and her reiterating thats what she wanted and she loved them is a thank you in itself; just saw an instagram story post where she thanked him for wishing her luck on tour.

I've never seen anyone rip into a birthday present as fast as she did in Joe's vlog. Zoomed over and Less than 20 seconds later she's already wandered off to try them out was there even time for a quick thank you? 🤨
And the way she was searching for them before they were wrapped, she's like a child when it comes to getting presents. Same with the Easter egg hunt. She must love getting sent all the #gifted tit that influencers get 😆

I saw her bit in Meet the Richardsons the other night, she wasn't actually that bad, although that may have been because her scenes were about being bad at quiz shows, so not much acting required there 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stumbled over this. (It's a video when opened in Spotify.) Not sure this was mentioned here before.

(I figure I'd contribute some Joe content to the Joe thread to balance out a bit the Dianne content. 🤭)

Reactions: 1
Her acting like a child isn't as cute and whimsical as she thinks - it just looks weird on a woman getting on for mid 30s.

Reactions: 13
Her acting like a child isn't as cute and whimsical as she thinks - it just looks weird on a woman getting on for mid 30s.
Agree - all this about her ‘mermaid hair’ I find quite cringe. Fine for a 3 year old, but for a 33 year old or however old she is?! Nah.

Reactions: 7
Agree - all this about her ‘mermaid hair’ I find quite cringe. Fine for a 3 year old, but for a 33 year old or however old she is?! Nah.
I wasn't aware naff 2010s cherry red hair with yards of roots and damage for days was for mermaids.

She's like somebody ordered Ariel from Wish. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.