Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s genuinely uncomfortable watching. I used to laugh along but the man clearly has no idea where he is or what he’s doing now and is a stooge for others. The fact that anyone in the Democrats can say with a straight face that he did well shows the gaslighting going on now. Can’t wait for idiotic Karine Jean-Pierre’s defence.

Trumps campaign is right: the drugs didn’t work.

Reactions: 9
God forbid if they remove him and hand over to Kamala........ but hoping against hope that won't happen. She will get a nice offer and walk off into the sunset and Gavin Newsom will be rolled out as the Presidential candidate
I don’t know. Can they really push a white man for the job after making such a show of choosing her because she was a women of colour 😅 they’ve screwed themselves. Even if they do I don’t see him as a threat.
---
It’s genuinely uncomfortable watching. I used to laugh along but the man clearly has no idea where he is or what he’s doing now and is a stooge for others. The fact that anyone in the Democrats can say with a straight face that he did well shows the gaslighting going on now. Can’t wait for idiotic Karine Jean-Pierre’s defence.

Trumps campaign is right: the drugs didn’t work.
The freezing, crap he was saying and Jill leading him off stage. Nothing new for anyone in the know but for the gullible people who believed all this was false, he’s just showed all it’s all true.

Reactions: 3
God forbid if they remove him and hand over to Kamala........ but hoping against hope that won't happen. She will get a nice offer and walk off into the sunset and Gavin Newsom will be rolled out as the Presidential candidate
Not sure it is that easy, the Democrats have (naturally) made a big thing about them being the truly democratic party and that Joe was selected fairly and squarely and democratically. So I am not sure they can just replace him just like that. There is also the question of who's really been running the country the last couple of years, it doesn't seem like it was Sleepy Joe.

Reactions: 5
Ugh Gavin Newsom is the most likely to replace Biden it seems but he's ghastly.
He is awful.
---
Is that show The View with the cackling hens on today😅😅 I cannot wait to see how they lie and try and dress this up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can't believe they are just letting this carry on when Biden is obviously struggling and can't even hide it now, it is obscenely cruel they aren't pulling him out the whole thing.

It looks like Trump is actually going to win again.

We're in the tit here in the UK but the US race is truly unbelievable to me.

Reactions: 12
It is so funny to me that Gavin Newsom of all people is being floated as a possible replacement. He has more skeletons in his closet than Trump, California is a dumpster fire, and he looks like a vampire car salesman.

His ex-wife is now Trump's daughter-in-law and you know she'd love the opportunity to talk some tit about Gavin having an affair with his campaign manager while they were married.

Plus even if you get rid of Joe I don't know how you get rid of Kamala. A double California ticket means losing like 46 states, including possibly California.

• Wow
That was a really difficult watch. Biden has to be replaced for his own health and it should have happened ages ago. It's beyond belief that this guy is still running

Reactions: 8
WTF is Jill wearing in the clip. I mean I can read it, but at a glance it looks like she just escaped from prison.

I think there very much will be conversations being held, they just can't admit it yet.

Reactions: 4
To all of you who think Biden is in charge,

Think again, why do you think (they) are going to any lengths to stop Trump (it failed) unless GH takes over from Biden, merican is getting Trump for a 2nd time.

Reactions: 4
WTF is Jill wearing in the clip. I mean I can read it, but at a glance it looks like she just escaped from prison.

I think there very much will be conversations being held, they just can't admit it yet.
Think it’s his autocue 😂

• Haha
I need to get something off my chest... Kamala Harris is as stupid as a box of rocks, her attempts to pretend Joe performed well in the debate are laughable, she's lying to the American people. And Jill Biden sounded like a kindergarten teacher congratulating Joe for doing nothing "you answered every question!" does she think everyone is deaf and blind?! Is this seriously the best the Democrats can do?!

I 100% believe he has been a puppet for this term. Same with Kamala, there's no light on in her head, she's just trying to mimic someone intelligent but failing massively, someone is acting through her.

Trump isn't a nice person, but Joe is handing the election to Trump on a plate with a big bow on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not sure it is that easy, the Democrats have (naturally) made a big thing about them being the truly democratic party and that Joe was selected fairly and squarely and democratically. So I am not sure they can just replace him just like that. There is also the question of who's really been running the country the last couple of years, it doesn't seem like it was Sleepy Joe.
Last night, I felt sorry for him, I mean I have before, but last night it really hit me that he's not running anything, rather their puppet. The puppet they push forward and load up with uppers or whatever, and rigorously prepare to be their frontman, when he's in total shambles. He actually made more sense during the debate than I expected and I'm not a Democrat, and I don't really consider myself a Republican either. Just looking into his face and eyes tells a story of how much confusion he's going through and he should be retired fully from these arenas and having to engage these topics.

So the powers that be BEHIND him, who ruthlessly make him take on all this and let him flail and be confused, to me those forces are the real creepy part.

Trump is Trump, he started out as well as I could expect I guess, but he took the bait and got into an ego war again and on that count, Joe actually stayed on topic more and addressed the questions he was asked more straightforwardly, and I'm shocked but I have to hand it to him ( just IMO). As an American, honestly these choices are so ridiculously dismal, I have no idea what to do, maybe write in "Mickey Mouse" again on the ballot.

Reactions: 6
I like how my previous comment has opened you guys up to the puppet show, it's exactly that.

No President or Prime Minister is really in charge, don't be ridiculous, that's why they are afraid of Trump, when he's realected, he's coming for them and they know it, he's vulgar but he the best Merica have at the moment, and people in the background are worried