Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading from the script and still can’t get it right 🙄
View attachment 2790216
Honestly, even before he makes the mistake, he's reading as if he's never seen the words before. He's not using the cards as cue cards, but is reading from them completely. I know we keep saying this, but honestly, if he gets elected, how on earth is he going to be in a year's time let alone four?

Reactions: 8
Honestly, even before he makes the mistake, he's reading as if he's never seen the words before. He's not using the cards as cue cards, but is reading from them completely. I know we keep saying this, but honestly, if he gets elected, how on earth is he going to be in a year's time let alone four?
It really doesn't matter, he's obviously nothing but just a puppet, they used him to keep Trump out, if he wins again I'm pretty sure any decisions made about anything his input will have zero influence.

I can’t see him being fit enough to last the year tbh, I read he didn’t take a cognitive test at his recent physical because he didn’t need one 😳😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If the Democrats don't come up with a better candidate soon they are handing the next presidency to Trump. What a strange state of affairs this is.

If the Democrats don't come up with a better candidate soon they are handing the next presidency to Trump. What a strange state of affairs this is.
Behind the scenes they must realise this right?

Biden barely beat Trump last time, a lot has happened since and they can't just dismiss his constant gaffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There was an American political analyst on TV yesterday explaining how their system works and he pretty much said it's too late to get rid of him, there would have to be the US equivalent of an act of parliament to do it and there isn't time. I'm sure someone knowledgeable on US politics will know the answer.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
same/same -both prospects are unimpressive
Trump calling Nancy Pelosi "Nikki Haley" 7X in on appearance is very similar situation to Biden calling Gaza Ukraine - two things each guy has had top of mind in a particular context, for Trump its a woman who recently criticised him and Biden its a location he and other allies are delivering aid to.
If the stutter is accounted for there isn't a great deal of difference between the two because to be fair to Trump, his legal cases would be keeping him on a tough schedule the same as Biden has to deal with.
Biden has a couple of years but Trump has poor physical health, early mortality in his male siblings, dementia in his dad once the guy hit 80

we are in for a treat/nightmare when the both hit the campaign trail and are exhausted and rambling

as Nikki Haley is the only remaining challenger that could change the obvious 1v1 scenario I kind of wish she would prevail just to mean that neither party has a celeb candidate or cult of personality going on and people can be more clear eyed about policies instead of people

RE changing candidates - I saw a woman on NBC who is a scholar of such things detail 3 or 4 scenarios to change person and its actually very possible and only gets curly days before inauguration. If I find the clip ill paste it here.

in November the votes people submit are not truly for Biden or Trump but are indicating to the slate of electors in a state that they want one or the other.
the party can withdraw their nominee and declare the VP nom is their new candidate or even pull in a whole new nominee they hadn't mentioned and those state electors can cite a massive objection if they think the new nominee is insane or criminal but it takes a high bar to deviate from the party the vote was supposed to be given to so if Biden got votes and got subbed by Gavin Newsom, those votes are 99% going to Newsom

it really is a similar story until the now famous January 6th where the votes are ratified in the senate - if a party hasn't changed their nominee by then its probably too late to put a new person in and instead, when inauguration day comes around the VP Nom would be sworn in. and from then on in its line of succession stuff.
so from now up till the first days of January 2025 either party could switch things up, if they are too late it will go to VP

Reactions: 3
Realistically though, unless the original one dies, trying to change candidates like that would be horrifically controversial.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I presume whilst it may be fairly simple in terms of the theory what is the result in reality? Especially as the incumbent, that probably throws up more issues even if it just perception. In this supercharged political theatre, I think changing candidate would probably give Trump even more ammunition.

Reactions: 1
It's funny how the Dems were excitedly spinning the fact that Biden was punchy and fiery in his State of The Union address and that he made no mistakes. It's like they have no understanding that there is actually no known cure for old age. Sure, he got through 90 minutes or whatever okay. That's not the point. The point is that we've seen for ourselves that he is declining both physically and more important cognitively. That doesn't mean that everyday he's a rambling mess. It just means that the off days are becoming more frequent and that's not going to change.

Reactions: 5
Was it the Tin Man , Lion or Dorothy 😂
Erm, could u explain what u mean please (sorry for being stupid, clicking the link didn't open anymore information 😁) obviously I Googled scarecrow as he was missing from your post 🤔 then I went down a rabbit hole of the oz scarecrow, did you know..
"In his first appearance, the Scarecrow reveals that he lacks a brain and desires above all else to have one. In reality, he is only two days old and merely naïve. Throughout the course of the novel, he proves to have the brains he seeks and is later recognized as "the wisest man in all of Oz," although he continues to credit the Wizard for them. He is, however, wise enough to know his own limitations and all too happy to hand the rulership of Oz to Princess Ozma and become one of her trusted advisors, though he typically spends more time having fun than advising."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarecrow_(Oz)#:~:text=In his first,fun than advising.
Like obviously it's fictional 😁 but I can see Biden passing the buck (being forced to) is this a case of life imitating art 🤔 or am I spending to much time on Tattle/internet 🤔🤣🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Erm, could u explain what u mean please (sorry for being stupid, clicking the link didn't open anymore information 😁) obviously I Googled scarecrow as he was missing from your post 🤔 then I went down a rabbit hole of the oz scarecrow, did you know..
"In his first appearance, the Scarecrow reveals that he lacks a brain and desires above all else to have one. In reality, he is only two days old and merely naïve. Throughout the course of the novel, he proves to have the brains he seeks and is later recognized as "the wisest man in all of Oz," although he continues to credit the Wizard for them. He is, however, wise enough to know his own limitations and all too happy to hand the rulership of Oz to Princess Ozma and become one of her trusted advisors, though he typically spends more time having fun than advising."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarecrow_(Oz)#:~:text=In his first,fun than advising.
Like obviously it's fictional 😁 but I can see Biden passing the buck (being forced to) is this a case of life imitating art 🤔 or am I spending to much time on Tattle/internet 🤔🤣🤦‍♂️
That sealed the nomination 😂 there used to be a meme of Trump as the scarecrow (for his cognitive decline )during his term in office ,only fitting I give it to Joey .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That sealed the nomination 😂 there used to be a meme of Trump as the scarecrow (for his cognitive decline )during his term in office ,only fitting I give it to Joey .
Oh right yeah, I remember that now 😂

• Haha
He’ll be ecstatic, playing war games, doesn’t he also fund Iran 🙄
IMG_5613.jpeg

He’ll be ecstatic, playing war games, doesn’t he also fund Iran 🙄
View attachment 2873652
He absolutely did, lifted sanctions and sent them billions. Let’s not forget John Kerry, who was in no official government capacity at the time. Took it upon himself to visit Iran on behalf of the democrats during Trumps presidency to promise them things would be back to normal when Biden would be elected.

Reactions: 5
Payback!

---

---
Will Joe retaliate and bring Russia into the picture 😬
---
IMG_5624.jpeg

Last edited: