Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her valley girl accent is honestly getting worse and the way she clenches her teeth when speaking

Reactions: 3
“I see them all over the place and it would drive me nuts” you self obsessed fool with zero brain cells you shill fast fashion on the daily which in turns ends up everywhere.

Reactions: 6
“I see them all over the place and it would drive me nuts” you self obsessed fool with zero brain cells you shill fast fashion on the daily which in turns ends up everywhere.
LOL! So she copies someone else and then links them for more people to buy. 🙄

Would she ever eff off with having to cancel her order of designer sunglasses cos she sees them everywhere 🙄
Sure hun; everyone around Bray is wearing them…..

Reactions: 4
Why is she speaking with an American accent.. 😂😂😂 🙈
Agreed Will is handsome but he’s so in love with himself it’s such a turn off. Likewise with Jodie, she has such a high opinion of herself style and looks.

Found it very jarring when she posted the video of children in Palestine and then immediately after an ad for Mercedes...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The lips done… just like a true hun. She spends too long looking at herself she is the vainest of them all

‘I’m looking for a guy in horses….’ Scarlet for her, surely she will delete that story 🤣

Reactions: 2
Who told her holding that golf club was a good idea? I burst out laughing when I saw those photos! Reminds me of those cringe press shoots circa 2009 for Irish lotto. So embarrassing!

They’re a pain of judgmental vain arseholes. Oh Will is embarrassed to be seen with me using these tethered headphones (ones that I’d wager a lot of her audience still use)
The contrast between her judgmental self absorbed waffle and her posts on Rafah are truly something

They’re a pain of judgmental vain arseholes. Oh Will is embarrassed to be seen with me using these tethered headphones (ones that I’d wager a lot of her audience still use)
The contrast between her judgmental self absorbed waffle and her posts on Rafah are truly something
I'd have such respect for her if she only showed posts on gaza for next while. It's so tasteless crying about how sad it is and then next post look at my new lipstick. Mortifying really.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed so many people, particularly on the day that awful video circulated from Rafah. Jodie posting about the atrocities and in the same breath starts talking about a bleeping jumpsuit she is wearing and that story about the earphones. That day really showed the idiots of the influencer world!!

Reactions: 9