Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a degree in molecular biology and a masters from Kings College London. She’s no dope, but plays to the camera. Vanity took over, plus there’s a hella lot of money to be made as an influencer!
Despite the education I think she was always going to use her looks for a career. She worked as the door girl for Krystal nightclub, smoozing with all the best z list celebs. Going to college was just the thing to do, and what south Dublin girl doesn’t have a stint in London. I reckon her goal was always to be “famous” or something along those lines. She worked as a dietitian long enough to say she did and quit as soon as she could.

Reactions: 6
Who would have thought that instead of buying one €2000 bag, you can buy four €500 bags … mind blowing stuff… thank god she’s here to share her wisdom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who would have thought that instead of buying one €2000 bag, you can buy four €500 bags … mind blowing stuff… thank god she’s here to share her wisdom
And linking them all then as a means to make money. Her indiotic smitk today when getting the Mercedes, shows exactly how shallow this filter face is and will continue to be!

Reactions: 5
Omg,. Just looking at her last few stories about samsung and her mouth?!?? Oh I'd love to see her without make up now. She looks so much older and just cheap, like some rich Essex chav mum who goes too far with enhancements. It almost looks like her mouth is half numb as she's talking.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone here ever tired Ultherapy? Jodie has spoken about it before and I was thinking about treating myself but was put back in my box very swiftly when I saw how much it is. She must be raking it in.

Has anyone here ever tired Ultherapy? Jodie has spoken about it before and I was thinking about treating myself but was put back in my box very swiftly when I saw how much it is. She must be raking it in.
Yes it’s like 1500€ for a session or something? One area like jawline
She’s getting it free though 🥴

Yes it’s like 1500€ for a session or something? One area like jawline
She’s getting it free though 🥴
Jodie gets her lower face and neck which is coming in just shy of 4k with the Institute of Dermatologists. The Beacon don't provide a pricelist but I imagine it's similar. Not gonna lie, super jealous that she gets this for free.

• Wow
How old are her kids? Saw her Karen Millen Florence Reel and was surprised to see them in pushchairs, they look quite old? I've just come across her now, so sorry if they have additional needs!

Florence is a pretty compact city and also the floor is bumpy/it's crowded so just seems impractical taking two yo-yo's

How old are her kids? Saw her Karen Millen Florence Reel and was surprised to see them in pushchairs, they look quite old? I've just come across her now, so sorry if they have additional needs!

Florence is a pretty compact city and also the floor is bumpy/it's crowded so just seems impractical taking two yo-yo's
they turn 4 & 6 this September… the older boy was prem and I think has been slower hitting milestones. Mine would not have gone in a pushchair at 5 and tbh the 3 year old would’ve put up a good fight not to either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
they turn 4 & 6 this September… the older boy was prem and I think has been slower hitting milestones. Mine would not have gone in a pushchair at 5 and tbh the 3 year old would’ve put up a good fight not to either 😂
I find people so odd about pushchairs. A 3 & 6 year old get tired and realistically if you want to see a lot of sites they’re not going to walk.
Why do people care? Is it because you miss your kids being young? If she owns two pushchairs anyway & it was easier for her city trip - great!
My 5 year old hadn’t been in a pushchair in years and my friend put him in her double buggy with her child as we wanted to look in the shops. It was great, the kids chilled out & had the odd snack, instead of loads of time wasted heating about tiredness & trying to find a seat.

Reactions: 7
Thanks! Wow they are tall for their ages. I'm not odd about pushchairs, mine is still in one at the same age as her youngest. Living in a city I really don't want to part with my pushchair anytime soon haha

I was just being curious and nosy x

Buggy’s are lifesavers when walking around a city with kids. I’d still have my 9 yo in his if he would rather than hear him complain about being tired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't get the hype she makes about her husband....he looks like a smug fucker that has a constant bad smell under his nose 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5