Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of them used to be online but not sure anymore. There was a page called Jodie Marsh's suitcase šŸ˜† where they'd all been copied to but I don't know if it still exists. Her blog was absolute gold.
il hunt them down i never knew she did blogs, i would have been about 17/18 when she came on the scene so only read about her in magazines and newspapers but i was obessed with her and KP (its so hard not to have a conversation about Jodie without mentioning KPšŸ¤­ ) kinda sad how things turned out for them both. I didnā€™t think jodie was as bad as KP but it seems she was and her recent alligations are scandalous, cant help but feel for her but sheā€™s making serious allegationsšŸ˜¬

Reactions: 7
il hunt them down i never knew she did blogs, i would have been about 17/18 when she came on the scene so only read about her in magazines and newspapers but i was obessed with her and KP (its so hard not to have a conversation about Jodie without mentioning KPšŸ¤­ ) kinda sad how things turned out for them both. I didnā€™t think jodie was as bad as KP but it seems she was and her recent alligations are scandalous, cant help but feel for her but sheā€™s making serious allegationsšŸ˜¬
Yep, and she made similar, very serious allegations against her ex husband not being safe to be around animals or children! Never provided anything to back it up and I'll bet it's the same this time. If she said the sky was blue I'd go outside and check quite frankly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep, and she made similar, very serious allegations against her ex husband not being safe to be around animals or children! Never provided anything to back it up and I'll bet it's the same this time. If she said the sky was blue I'd go outside and check quite frankly.
i thought jodie had gone living the quiet life aftet the tattoo and bodybuilding phase, then it was married at first sight, that didnā€™t last long so she kept a low profile living in the country with the animals and the wild home decor and only when her mum passed away I heard of her again and now thisā€¦. il have to go back over old threads on here to bring me right up to date.

Reactions: 6
Dignity darling. You don't need evidence, hand him his phone quietly and then boot him out. What good will come from searching for more tit?

Reactions: 16
I distinctly remember her saying she cannot have more surgery on it. This is the best beak she can get. Itā€™s dreadful but she cannot have it operated on anymore.
She needs to get on Botched and go see Dr Nassif!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the worst of what she's saying is true, then she should have taken the evidence to the police - by knowing of a potential crime and not reporting it, she is potentially making herself an accessory!

If it's not true, and if it was just sexting (or actual physical infidelity) then of course she shouldn't be making stuff up, or as was said above, enabling a witch hunt. That's quite disturbed behaviour, as much as she will be hurt by this, he doesn't deserve that.

I still think however bad a person she is, no one deserves to be cheated on (and imo sexting is cheating), just end the bloody relationship and move on.

Being cheated on by someone you love and think of as your best friend is humiliating. But unleashing hell in this way just makes her look crazy, and risks losing any sympathy people otherwise would (rightly) have had for her.
she too immature and bitter to just move on, plus she loves the attention and drama but yes if she has evidence of the more serious allegations she should report them to the police but i donā€™t think she has of yet anyway!

Reactions: 12
She said the way Billy and his friends talk about women is disgusting .. She only found out now? No, it didn't bother her until now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t believe this for a second Itā€™s tit what heā€™s done but sheā€™s bang out of order for this you canā€™t make out heā€™s some sort of sexual deviant and say people sound like a rapist because heā€™s sexted a few women.
when she says ā€œdead bodiesā€ seriously how the duck is he able to have access to ā€œdead bodiesā€ thats a serious offence and one hell of a serious allegation. Somebody would want to take her phone off her so she cant post anything else FFS! (but then weā€™d miss out šŸ˜¬ ) there is no way the dead bodies alligations could possibly be true!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course she doesnā€™t have any evidence of any wrongdoing. A police officer would caution against publishing anything on social media as it may well damage any proceedings later brought, were there a shred of evidence against him.

Sheā€™s upset, angry and unable to comprehend that heā€™s been sexting other women. In her mind, she is the greatest gift to any man. SHEā€™S Jodie Marsh! A glamour girl who was on the cover of Nuts and Zoo and Page 3! She has a brain AND beauty and money donā€™t ya know? Theyā€™re lucky to have her.

Jodie was ruined by her indulgent parents.

Yes if he was sexting other women thatā€™s not right. Heā€™s a wally (young and/or naive) for not realising this, given her repeated history of publicly trashing her ex boyfriends.

The irony is, in doing it, she only ever trashes herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s made him sound like an actual sexual deviant, with the rapey group chat and dead bodies. This will destroy him. Maybe he is and deserves this, but if he isnā€™t this is so so wrong.

Reactions: 14
I really wanted to read her website but would never pay Ā£35. Wonder how many people she slatted behind that paywall,

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s made him sound like an actual sexual deviant, with the rapey group chat and dead bodies. This will destroy him. Maybe he is and deserves this, but if he isnā€™t this is so so wrong.
hes getting loads of abuse on insta but not taking his page down so sometimes actions speak louder than words, if hes guilty of sexting its not on but its not an offence! Jodie would want to watch her mouth about the rape and dead bodies! she will end up coming out looking the worst in all this if itā€™s untrue! what a bleeping allegation to make I honestly canā€™t believe sheā€™s saying this on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hes getting loads of abuse on insta but not taking his page down so sometimes actions speak louder than words, if hes guilty of sexting its not on but its not an offence! Jodie would want to watch her mouth about the rape and dead bodies! she will end up coming out looking the worst in all this if itā€™s untrue! what a bleeping allegation to make I honestly canā€™t believe sheā€™s saying this on social media!
If he does get a lawyer (unlikely as heā€™s skint) and gets a cease and desist then sheā€™ll keep hinting at it in the vaguest terms in the future. We need a new blog!

Reactions: 4
sheā€™s probably changed access details for his instagram and let the rabid fans loose.

and not to sound nasty but the state of the people commenting on his page also look like the types who would accuse guys of being rapists if the relationship has ended.

he doesnā€™t need a lawyer, he can go to the police.. maybe he is seeing how big of a hole she digs herself orrrr he will take the high road like previous ex and not say anything.

bet he will be married and in a healthy relationship in a couple of years.. like the rest of the exā€™s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
sheā€™s probably changed access details for his instagram and let the rabid fans loose.

and not to sound nasty but the state of the people commenting on his page also look like the types who would accuse guys of being rapists if the relationship has ended.
imagine commenting abuse on his page just for Jodie FFS with no proof , just her social media posts! seriously cringing for these people commenting on his page šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thatā€™s the conundrum isnā€™t it? Whoā€™s worse? Jodie, or these utter dickheads who believe everything they see on social and post abuse?

Both are grim things.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
bet he will be married and in a healthy relationship in a couple of years.. like the rest of the exā€™s
[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's so telling how they all move on to have happy, stable families isn't it. Despite all being 'deviants' and 'ponces'. šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve been looking at the comments on the Daily Mail (I know I know) and someone is rightly questioning why sheā€™s asking people to donate to the farm just because sheā€™s split with her boyfriend? Itā€™s not like sheā€™s ill or dying.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.