Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also with her ‘animal rescue’ it’s always some new and exciting animal while the others don’t get a mention once the novelty wears off. At first she had her cats and dogs and I enjoyed her Instagram at this point. She had this lovely cottage filled with animals and just doing her own thing.

Then came the goatlings, then ponies, and I thought okay I guess if you have the land and money. Then it escalated from there. On the fripps page she states she has over 100 animals there. It’s frightening really. How is she responsibly and single-handedly taking care and paying for all those animals.
She gets fools like me to buy things off the amazon wishlist 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Personally I'd have waited till he was out shovelling tit, gathered all his belongings on the drive and locked him out the house. Then I'd open a window and tell him I knew what he'd been up to whilst giving him the two fingered salute. I'd be too mortified to tell the world all those personal details. We are witnessing narc rage in full flow, she wants to destroy him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I actually have met billy a few times. Before he got with Jodie.
now I know you don’t know people truly. But he honestly didn’t seem like a nasty boy.
he is young.

jodie literally got with him and slagged off his family at the start (again I don’t know what happened) but then he lived with her very quickly.
I could see following him that he started to change. Looked down and empty to be honest.
She became his music manger and basically love bombed him!! And then had to share a bed with animals.. can you imagine.
the house looks filthy.

after her announcement he closed his comments off and then she took he phone (obviously by saying she has it) and has re opened his comments PURELY for him To get abuse.
He has now got rid of his insta.

I believe he may have been texting. Which is wrong but he was literally a little local lad from Southend and now she’s plastering HIS whole life on the internet.
It’s disgusting she shouldn’t be doing this! End it in private!

Also I want to say he never used to look so greasy and smug.
a lot of his “style (clothes)” have come from Jodie and her dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
He’s now only following three people and Jodie’s one of them, I don’t recall him only following that many. She must have gone in a removed those he was following, I’d say a good few he was sexting were through insta just a hunch. She’s so bloody childish and imagine she’s in her forties,

This is where the fact her friends are fair weather is entirely proven.

If I was airing my dirty (or even my clean) laundry on social media my mates would be straight round to give me a good talking to. They'd take my phone away from me. They'd talk sense into me. They'd be telling me not to bloody air something that "should be a police matter".

Where are her "best friends"? Why are none of them supporting her...

Had a look at Billy’s insta, he’s getting slaughtered in the comments section of his last post. Someone even referred to him as “Billy Saville”, she’s out to ruin him isn’t she? I get she’s hurt and wants some form of revenge but maybe go another way about it.
I just followed him before he puts it on private.

Reactions: 7
Well he's now up to 12.8k followers, he was at 12.4k before these revelations.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope this bloke is seeking legal advice as we speak. As usual with Jodie there is no evidence to support any of these claims and I don't believe a word of it. Yeah, he was probably sexting other women but she embellishes and dramatises it to such a ludicrous extent, which she does with every relationship. She needs help in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've not seen the before. But given that it has been "fixed" badly, I personally would have it sorted, especially so as she used to rely on her image in particular.
I suspect it was botched that badly in the first place that there is nothing they can do with it, otherwise she would have done. I do feel a bit sorry for her with her nose, I can't imagine having such botched, permanent surgery can be good for self esteem.

Reactions: 4
I've not seen the before. But given that it has been "fixed" badly, I personally would have it sorted, especially so as she used to rely on her image in particular.
I distinctly remember her saying she cannot have more surgery on it. This is the best beak she can get. It’s dreadful but she cannot have it operated on anymore.

Reactions: 7
I’d hate to be any of those women who were sexting him, wouldn’t surprise me if she hung a few of them out to dry as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel genuinely sorry for her,but the woman never learns.She found out he was cheating because she pays for his phone.She paid for EVERYTHING the whole time they were together.No man with an ounce of self respect would ever be content to live off a woman.He was so obviously a grifter.You could see the red flags from space.
I might keep repeating myself on this but, as with many other previous boyfriends and friends, Jodie is always happy to pay for everything so they can spend 24/7 with her and doing what she wants to do. If they have a real job where they may have to spend 40 hours a week away from her she doesn’t like it. From really old blogs she used to ‘kidnap’ her friends for days on end - “don’t go to work today, come shopping/to a restaurant with me”.
To be in Jodie’s life you have to dedicate your whole life to her needs and god forbid you have problems of your own at the same time she does because yours always come second.

But back to the issue - she is always happy to support these men, actually encourages them to let her, until it’s all over and then she calls them ponces. Personally I wouldn’t let a man live off me but to each their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I might keep repeating myself on this but, as with many other previous boyfriends and friends, Jodie is always happy to pay for everything so they can spend 24/7 with her and doing what she wants to do. If they have a real job where they may have to spend 40 hours a week away from her she doesn’t like it. From really old blogs she used to ‘kidnap’ her friends for days on end - “don’t go to work today, come shopping/to a restaurant with me”.
To be in Jodie’s life you have to dedicate your whole life to her needs and god forbid you have problems of your own at the same time she does because yours always come second.

But back to the issue - she is always happy to support these men, actually encourages them to let her, until it’s all over and then she calls them ponces. Personally I wouldn’t let a man live off me but to each their own.
can the old blogs still be found ?

Reactions: 2
I always felt something was a bit off about their relationship. His whole life and identity seemed to revolve around Jodie. You’d never see him mention or post with friends his own age - just middle aged men who resembled Elvis, or out somewhere with Jodie and her friends or family. She even dragged him to a Simply Red concert, which I highly doubt any 20-something would be overly thrilled about 😂
That said, I do feel for Jodie finding out the way she did, and do sympathise with her to some extent. However, airing all your dirty laundry online is not taking the moral high ground.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.