Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that her Instagram handle is jodiemarshtv is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With the HUGE crystal lips with smoke coming out that was her background photo. Her page was so busy looking.
This has dredged up memories I thought were lost forever! Reading MySpace on the work computer when I was a secretary 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what was the deal with ex-husband? She kept going on about fraud. Anyone know the tea?

Reactions: 2
So what was the deal with ex-husband? She kept going on about fraud. Anyone know the tea?
I think the bones of it was he borrowed money from her dad and never paid it back. She ended up getting arrested for harassment when he called the police on her. To me it sounded like he was a common or garden blagger or chancer rather than a well organised conman but who knows.

Reactions: 7
I think the bones of it was he borrowed money from her dad and never paid it back. She ended up getting arrested for harassment when he called the police on her. To me it sounded like he was a common or garden blagger or chancer rather than a well organised conman but who knows.
With the added suggestion of her saying don’t leave him alone with kids or animals. But she never actually follows these up so take everything she says with a barrel of salt.

Why can't she just do multiple pics in one post instead of a new post for every pic🤦‍♀️

And does she have a mirror? You can't buy taste obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd take anything she says about her ex with a pinch of salt. She always turns nasty when she splits up with people and the fact that, in the main, they all move on to happy, healthy relationships says it all. He seems happily married with kids now.

I wonder what has gone on with her brother who she hasn't mentioned for years and he never mentions her? They used to seem quite close.

She is obviously insane, and will end up with loads of animals living in her house and her in the middle surrounded by horses, goats, cows, dogs, chickens, cats, rats and all sorts of pooh.

Reactions: 5
I'd take anything she says about her ex with a pinch of salt. She always turns nasty when she splits up with people and the fact that, in the main, they all move on to happy, healthy relationships says it all. He seems happily married with kids now.

I wonder what has gone on with her brother who she hasn't mentioned for years and he never mentions her? They used to seem quite close.
Same I would LOVE to know what happened between her and Jordan? I thought their mother's death may have reunited them but it hasn't so it must have been serious.
How did you know her ex got remarried? I'm intrigued!

Same I would LOVE to know what happened between her and Jordan? I thought their mother's death may have reunited them but it hasn't so it must have been serious.
How did you know her ex got remarried? I'm intrigued!
His wife is on Instagram, Katie Price's other half follows them. They look a very normal, nice couple with a couple of kids. Which kind of blows out of the water everything Jodie implied about him. His silence spoke a thousand words at the time I thought. Dignified and refused to get involved in her dramatics.

I'm pretty certain her sister in law is the sister of Jodies old 'best friend Kyle' which intrigues me even more. I do wonder if there has been a falling out.

Reactions: 3
The general consensus is that the falling out with her brother was something to do with his wife as she also seemed to fall out with her bestie and Soulmate Kyle who is his wife’s brother.
She made some very thinly veiled digs about Karleigh on her new blog (when she actually blogged that is) around the time her mum had been hospitalised.

The general consensus is that the falling out with her brother was something to do with his wife as she also seemed to fall out with her bestie and Soulmate Kyle who is his wife’s brother.
She made some very thinly veiled digs about Karleigh on her new blog (when she actually blogged that is) around the time her mum had been hospitalised.
Hahahaha 'soulmate Kyle' that takes me back to the Mush days! Yeah that would make sense that there is beef with the sister in law.

Reactions: 6
Oooo I never read the new blog, missed the digs about Karleigh, what did she say? Wonder which came first, falling out with Soulmate Kyle or Karleigh? I agree, that's the most likely scenario. During Kris' funeral Karleigh shoots Jordan a look on that awful eulogy video where Jodie gives a ten hour speech, mostly about herself and Elvis. There's a lot of bad blood there for sure.

I followed Karleigh once on Insta but had to block her because she kept sending over familiar DM's to me trying to flog multi level marketing crap 😂

I feel sorry for her Dad, must be hard losing your wife and your kids hate each other.

Oooo I never read the new blog, missed the digs about Karleigh, what did she say? Wonder which came first, falling out with Soulmate Kyle or Karleigh? I agree, that's the most likely scenario. During Kris' funeral Karleigh shoots Jordan a look on that awful eulogy video where Jodie gives a ten hour speech, mostly about herself and Elvis. There's a lot of bad blood there for sure.

I followed Karleigh once on Insta but had to block her because she kept sending over familiar DM's to me trying to flog multi level marketing crap 😂

I feel sorry for her Dad, must be hard losing your wife and your kids hate each other.

Oh my word.... the 'eulogy video'???? Is that on Instagram? She blocked me years ago when I called her out for her incessant trolling of Holly Willoughby around the time of 'lipstickgate' so I can't view it if it is.

Reactions: 4
Here's a bit of it - watch the way Karleigh looks at Jordan when she's trouting on about Billlleeeeee. I can't imagine whipping out a phone during a funeral service, gotta be Billy filming. SO inappropriate.

Jordan doesn't look up at Jodie, not once, not even when she loses her composure. Very telling.

Here's a bit of it - watch the way Karleigh looks at Jordan when she's trouting on about Billlleeeeee. I can't imagine whipping out a phone during a funeral service, gotta be Billy filming. SO inappropriate.

Jordan doesn't look up at Jodie, not once, not even when she loses her composure. Very telling.
How distasteful to post something so personal online. No doubt things like this have contributed towards any bad feeling between her and her brother.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.