Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While the farm animals may be rescue animals not all of the pets are - even though she’d have you believe they are. I’m sure the majority, if not all of the cats are pedigree.

Reactions: 6
She gets a lot of leeway and love because of her love of animals. I believe it's misplaced there is a huge difference between keep buying or "rescuing" animals, to actually caring for and about them.

genuine question as I have no idea, didnt know anything about this "lady" until she dragged someone I love into her nightmare of a life
How many of her animals does she keep till they die of old age?

Watching that me or my dog thing made me feel sick to my stomach for what she put those animals through and her poor parents. why would you go and buy another pup when you have all that chaos going on..

That isn't loving animals,
you know someone who is involved with her? Spill the tea! If you can.

Reactions: 14
Finished the book last week so decided to simply come here to say, Antony Costa has a wee cock pass it on!!

Nah the book was a hoot best £3 I’ve spent. I need her to bring out an updated one featuring her marriage to James and her romance with Poundland Elvis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She has an obsessive personality doesn’t she. Anything she does she has to go all out,
starts the gym, has to go into body building. Buys a dog… has to start a farm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her parents had her ruined :rolleyes:
She doesn't even know how to house train them. Her parents have spoilt her rotten and they are paying for it. Though I think her mum has died since this nightmarish video was made.

She would have us believe that she was a brilliant scholar in school and was destined for a career in law, bullsh*t I say.

Reactions: 7
She has an obsessive personality doesn’t she. Anything she does she has to go all out,
starts the gym, has to go into body building. Buys a dog… has to start a farm 😂
I’ve got a friend like it, every hobby turns into a business it’s insane

Reactions: 8
But anyone who criticises Jodie are "jellus bullies" reminds me of the Musher days :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Every time I see anything with the letters VJB together it makes me smile.

• Haha
What is or was musher? Haha Iv seen it mentioned a few times on here.
Best people on earth 😉

No seriously, Jodie Mush was a parody site with made up blogs and there was a forum where people discussed her unintentionally hilarious blogs and her “crazy life”. That’s it in a nutshell.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just came to say how much weight has Elvis Jnr put on? Didnt the real Elvis become fat? She's really making him play the part isn't she?

• Haha
Just came to say how much weight has Elvis Jnr put on? Didnt the real Elvis become fat? She's really making him play the part isn't she?
they’ve both let themselves go a bit since they got together 🥴 jodie is looking very bad in the face area with all those fillers

Jodie’s gone the same way as Katie Price - looks like a Russian shot putter. She’s naturally petite but suddenly she’s got a broad back like a hod carrier and arms like giant hams.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But still posts old photos of herself from her bodybuilding days to flog her shite. Cuts her face out of them so folk can’t clock that it was 1000000ml of filler ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.