Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll admit that I am jellus about one thing…

That she got to shag Max Beesley.

But it’s mixed up with feeling disappointed he shagged her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her dancing is anything like that instagram
Post, how tit were rest of the girls!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm at the part of the book where she's an amaaaaaaaazing lap dancer and the girls are soooooo jealous of her being Pete's fave 🙃😅😅😅😅😅
If her dancing is anything like that instagram
Post, how tit were rest of the girls!?
Well she insists she didn't have to audition, with her being so sexy and gorgeous they knew she'd be an amazing lap dancer.

I’ll admit that I am jellus about one thing…

That she got to shag Max Beesley.

But it’s mixed up with feeling disappointed he shagged her.
I always hoped him and Mel B would last.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right, so.. I finished the book. Christ almighty, what did I just read?? This has to be the most repetitive, dull, pile of drivel I've ever come across. Yeah yeah, jodie you're the best at EVERYTHING *yawn* no, you're a replusive, self centered, entitled little brat. Get back in your box marsh, and take your creepy little daddy marsh with you. Is the title supposed to be ironic by the way? 🤔 actually, she's no way clever enough to think of something like that.

Reactions: 15
I don’t mean to be unkind but does it look like Claire has lots of filler/Botox in her face?

Reactions: 7
The dads hair transplant wasn’t a success yay maybe mabel pulled the strands out. He is a proper wrong’un hanging out with his daughter and her great big tits hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What on earth is going on with her lips!? 🤣🤣🤣
Looks like too much, way too much filler. Also does her nose dip a bit at the tip thereby lessening the gap between top lip and nostrils. First time I’ve seen her nose job up close. I assume it’s a botched beyond repair job, if not surely something could be done? It looks like she has stick on a pair of nostrils there is a line.

Reactions: 3
Looks like too much, way too much filler. Also does her nose dip a bit at the tip thereby lessening the gap between top lip and nostrils. First time I’ve seen her nose job up close. I assume it’s a botched beyond repair job, if not surely something could be done? It looks like she has stick on a pair of nostrils there is a line.
It doesn’t help that she still overlines her lips, even though she has filler.

I think her nose is definitely beyond repair. Something to do with the cartilage if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.