Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fucking hell she's teaming up with a women's refuge charity to help look after families pets whilst they escape their situation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I don’t know why, but every time I see a facetious comment from the Fripps staff or Jodie it still shocks me that they are pretending to be this professional CIC but still behaving like a bunch of feral teenagers throwing a strop. So utterly unprofessional.
Also any news on the magical 4 acres of resting pasture full of lush grass for all the animals…

• Sad

sweeetcorn

As crazy as Up The Arse seemed at the time, in retrospect it looks like one of those programmes that you'd see on a clips programme on Channel 5, "can you believe that something like this was ever broadcast?"

There may be people here who don't know what we're referring to. With a title "Totally Jodie Marsh: Who'll Take Her Up the Aisle?" and promo that was a clear allusion to anal sex, what the hell did she expect her family to think about this career move?

As she held "auditions" to meet prospective partners, the attendances were low, and the process was portrayed as a tragedy. When Matt Peacock came into the picture, this seemed to be an upturn, but as a climactic exposé, the final episode consisted of behind-the-scenes type review of the series and the times that we didn't see Jodie manipulating the story (and lying to the producers), including a scene when the producers left the room and left secret cameras to record Peacock challenging Jodie on the lies that she'd told him, and which she expected him to back her up on. He wasn't pleased, and she was a bitch about it.

And then they split after 3 months.

I don't have the videos to hand, but it thought that she appeared in the programme credits as if she had some role in the completion / approval of the programmes - an executive producer or something. I must have misunderstood this, but at the same time, I simply couldn't fathom how she'd voluntarily made herself look (a) a fool and (b) a manipulative liar on TV, for the sake of however much she earned from it. Afterwards, that is more or less what she claimed - that nothing that you see on TV is real, and this was just another example. Peacock had different things to say - that she was a psycho, obsessed with besting Katie Price. I can't confirm this through online references / google, but maybe other tattlers can confirm.

Up The Arse is part of my back story to being a musher, and it's responsible for some of the touchstones / catchphrases that we've re-used ever since; it's where "Lesbian, blatantly!" comes from, for instance.

• Heart
Rant time.....so she has a perfectly healthy baby deer bought in, shouldn't she be having as little contact with it and it be in a quiet space so that it can be released into the wild when ready. Why the fuck is she cuddling it.....I'm so angry

• Angry

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
if she’s actively trying to find peoples partners & messaging them I’d say the stalker shoe is on the other foot!

• Heart

Raggamuffin

Yes pour boiling hot tea over me with one tit out whilst I furiously wank...
Jesus....... got carried away then 🤣

• Haha

fimfim

VIP Member
Stolen from the ever growing fripps farce group. Which btw you are doing great!
---
I'd like to address a few of her points if I may..
SMH I genuinely thought this was a joke post, written on Fripps Farce or JMZ to take the piss out of her. But no. Good ol’ Jodie, trolling herself, showing the world what a deluded clown she is.

Nobody is jealous of you Jodie. Nobody. In fact nobody likes you, let alone are jealous of you. No one would want your sad existence.
You have no real friends, no real family, no partner. All you have is people you pay to be around you, either for work or in gifts. You don’t have a man, because you can’t get/keep one. You have two little brain cells that can’t quite seem to rub together, so talk absolute nonsense. Trust me, you are not smart or clevah. You’re so bitter at the world that it seeps out of every pore and every word you speak.
Your house is big but it’s been ruined by you and it looks like it belongs in an episode of hoarders.
Your garden is full of shit, literally. The animals don’t like you, they unfortunately just need food from you. Your hygiene is terrible and you look like you’ve been put through a mangle - twice.Your dress sense is like a child loose in a thrift store. Your tits might be massive, but are also down at your knees.
Oh and we’ve all been to Buckingham Palace, including as a guest to multiple events, and knew better than to turn up in a denim skirt-dress wearing bigfoot as a coat, looking like a bad washed up drag act.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Jodie would be an absolute liability if it came to safeguarding and domestic violence. She would give too much info about the women’s backgrounds and make them traceable, use their circumstances for likes and then probably film them picking up the animals once they are able to. I hope she is never allowed to do this because she would literally have blood on her hands animal and human.

• Heart

Mrs Brill

I have one cat. She can’t bear to be around other cats or small children due to how she was treated before I got her as a rescue.

It pains me so much to watch all these cats lumped together like it’s a natural environment and they don’t have individual needs. They crave human attention and are not gregarious. That cat cottage is vile and horrid to watch.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
dis little ones mummy just left a really bad relationship so I’m there mummy now. I wuv you, yes I do. so yea their mum was basically in a 20 year relationship and basically in that time they were abused really badly so umm her husband was gay so she had to leave that situation. so yea they live with me now & I won’t be giving them back because basically you can see they were neglected & they think I’m their mummy now so I can’t give them back. erm but if you know this man *shows photo* he’s an abuser

she’s the last person who should be getting involved, she had a go at that woman who had to leave her dogs behind but went back to rescue them only to have Jodie jump on the bandwagon & ruin any RSPCA actions

• Haha
  • Heart

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Taken from his mum soon after he's born
There are offers to rehome this poor little fawn
But Jodie knows best, she won't let him go
Photos of him are bringing in too much dough
A life in captivity he now must endure
Oxfordshire Wildlife have offered so much more
But it's not about him, it's all about clicks
Another wild life ruined by these f*cking dicks!

Not by Claire.

• Sad
  • Sick