Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
I think she honestly believes - and has always believed - that us 'trolls' want to be her, crawl inside her skin and become her. Imagine having the hubris to even think that let alone say it out loud.
She's fucking mental.

As long standing anti-fans know, when Jodie finds something HILARIOUS and repeatedly says SHE DOESN'T CARE, the reality is the absolute opposite.
It must be absolutely exhausting being her. All those investigations ongoing, constant war with her neighbours, I can't imagine living like that. It would be hell on earth.

After the wallpaper comments it's obvious she reads here, I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere else. Interesting how she never mentions Tattle by name, the last thing she wants is her fans coming here and finding out the truth about her.

We're not even halfway through this thread and it's been viewed 13 thousand times, which is on a par with the Skanky Price thread, one of the most popular threads on Tattle.

Might have to go back to the old Digital Spy threads and dig out some old dirt on Our Lady of the Delusions.

Edited to add....Skanky actually has a few thousand more, I made a mistake there. 13k is still a lot though!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Mrs Brill

Watching a narcissist unravel is fascinating to watch - how many stories have we been blessed with over the last few days from someone who is pretending to cackle about the situation but blatantly seething on the inside?

To those who have been doxxed by this maniac - hold your nerve and just remember, you’re being dragged down in the death spiral of someone who knows they’re now on the cusp of being found out. She thinks living in her skin is an insult - but getting under it is exactly where we want to be. Cheers Jodie!

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I feel quite flattered, it was me who found out the cost of the wallpaper and brought it up several times 😂

Maybe her 'mate' did gift her the wallpaper but those £600 mirrors didn't come from Divine Savages, nor did the dripping gold shelves that were a few hundred quid.

Jodie, if at 46 you haven't managed to hold down any friendship or relationship for more than a couple of years THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IS YOU.

borderline-personality-disorder-bpd.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

fimfim

VIP Member
I did wonder why only the one goat had a collar on and not the other goat, she put it on her self because she thinks we’re all fucking stupid. I tried looking last night if I could find them for sale, no luck. Well done who found it. They don’t look ever remotely neglected or unloved. Sadly in the next few months when they grow they’ll be ignored like all the rest of them 🥲
She can’t hide that the goat has a number 43 tag in its ear, just like in the seller’s video. Their ad also said they were raised with ‘love and care’.
She really does think people are as thick as her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
they look very similar
Those are absolutely the same goats. I usually just lurk & like posts here but am growing increasingly astounded by the brass neck of JM & her collecting of animals. How on earth can she claim to be providing them with the level of care & attention each animal needs? I cannot believe that in this day and age you can have so many different animals without some sort of a licence.

• Heart

YogaKitty444

I can actually understand her wanting to hug and kiss the animals. They're adorable. I'd want to smoosh them all too and make them by best friends.
But I wouldn't because I'd want to given them the best chance to be released / rehomed and know it's not in their best interests.

What upsets me greatly is that she DOES have animals she could kiss, cuddle and sit with them in her lap all day. She has those beautiful, tame cats who would love nothing more than to have someone fuss them all day.
She has tame, housetrained dogs (no wolves) that now live in an empty, barren cage who would love to be in the home around people.

If she wants animals to love her and adore spending time with her, she has those. Who would thrive with the kind of attention she likes giving animals. But instead, she showers affection on new, cute things (baby foxes) then when they're older and not as cute she moves on to the next one and the now tame and attention seeking animal is left picking up scraps of attention a couple of times a week, wondering why they don't get daily snuggles any more.
It breaks my heart.

• Sad
  • Angry

UtterlyLiterallyAmazing

Does anyone think they came from this site the markings are so similar if you look at their faces

they look very similar

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It’s fascinating watching a narcissist unraveling in real time. All because she has been royally caught out in her own lies by video footage which she knows in her heart is accurate but she is just lashing out at all to undermine what is there in black and white.
I’d have marginally more respect if she admitted she messed up and learnt from it!

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Dear Jodes
Yep sure we all are jealous .
You used to get your udders and minge out for zoo and now you run a private one.
You stink of shit, sweat, chips and cigarettes, can't get laid or sustain a relationship. You have the most vile personality evahhh and shout troll to cover your bullying behaviour .
You used daddy's money to get what you wanted, hardly anything to shout about or be proud of.
You are also actually thick as the shit your poor pigs live in.
Hahaha.
Lots of love
Miss V
I'd like to put this forward as a next thread contender, credit to @Miss Villanelle 🙌😘

Jodie Marsh #27 You used to get your udders and minge out for zoo and now you run a private one.

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I've found Jodie through the Alice Evans post on her bullying post. For those not familiar with her antics, Alice Evans is a class A bully who claims everyone else is bullying her but was given a three year restraining order for bullying and harassment.
Anyway back to the dreadful Fripps Farm and that money obsessed narc JM. Will watch with interest whether the accounts due for Fripps on 23 August this year are submitted. Will she list the £20,000 attack dog as an asset? What kind of animal lover bangs on about the monetary value of a dog?
Her slagging off of real animal charities is outrageous. I hope the RSPCA go for her big time.

• Heart

GeraldsRevenge

She has a cheek posting loads of rants about how charities spend donation money.
How did you afford the £100+ rolls of wallpaper for your bathroom Jodie? Or all the other crap decor? Why are you a CIC instead of a charity; so your spendings don't get checked..? Why don't you sell your second house to pay off the outstanding vet bill?

Marge’s Ghost

Who wants to start the betting on an imminent arrest?

I’ve just realised she posted one of the ladies up twice, so that constitutes criminal harrassmnet, in addition to the malicious communications act.

• Heart
  • Wow

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Sigh. The usual smoke and mirrors shit.

“they troll me about my looks and weight” - we point out that she pleads poverty whilst getting expensive treatments and uses old or heavily photos to con idiots out of money on OF. We also have eyes so….

“they don’t care about animals” we do. The majority of posts are about the care, or lack of, of the animals

“They are thick and don’t have lives, ugly cunts” - it’s evident from the amount of resources, knowledge, receipts and genuine camaraderie on here that this is bollocks. And also shows one of the many angles of Jodie’s hypocrisy

“I spent all my money on animals and fripps” - 150 quid a roll wallpaper. If you know, you know.

“I save animals!!!’” You have, demonstrably, killed/harmed more animals than you have saved at fripps.

The list is just endless. She is absolutely vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Dear Jodes
Yep sure we all are jealous .
You used to get your udders and minge out for zoo and now you run a private one.
You stink of shit, sweat, chips and cigarettes, can't get laid or sustain a relationship. You have the most vile personality evahhh and shout troll to cover your bullying behaviour .
You used daddy's money to get what you wanted, hardly anything to shout about or be proud of.
You are also actually thick as the shit your poor pigs live in.
Hahaha.
Lots of love
Miss V

• Haha
  • Heart

fimfim

VIP Member
z
I think that may have just been my view, keep reporting thr cunt. This is hate speech and should be given the intolerance it deserves.
Reported her for harassment and bullying.

Putting their names and photos on her public Instagram is both intimidation and threatening, by directing her (non-bot) followers to private Facebook pages and encouraging them to harass and contact friends and family about opinions they have. Which, if reported is a criminal matter.
They are not trolls, as are not directly contacting Ms Marsh with VJB comments. Most opinions on the condition and welfare of the animals are contained within a forum, whether here or Facebook so is not ‘trolling’.
Ironic that she is both now a troll and a bully and breaking the law by doxxing people 🫠

• Heart