Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a bitch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother, I'm a hoarder, I'm a whale, I'm gonna go to jail.

Edited for spelling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
A very serious line was crossed today which includes violating several data privacy rights through malicious communication, incitement and defamation. She doesn’t know it yet, but she is now in serious trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Dear Mr HMRC
You seem to have decided to ask me for to show you my tax return hahahaha. Here at Auschfripps we rescue animals and cuddle them, we don’t have the time or money to “keep records” or boring old sad fat old man stuff like taxes. I suppose you want all the animals to die and you drink cow milk in your coffee, how many animals have you cuddled today? I’m going to get you closed down, asking me to pay tax is basically a death sentence to my disabled fox.

signed
Jodie Marsh

ps get fucked
pps I bet you wanked over my my Nuts cover in 1997

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Untitled-2.jpg

ETA: All of her current obsession seems to be directed towards Fripps Farce/JMZ. I hope she hasn't broken up with us. Did we do something unspeakable? Have the police been informed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

NotClaire

Comment on her FB video of the donkey 👏 👏 👏
It might be a good idea to post the video / case link on her FB comments so others can wake up!!!

IMG_0752.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Can one of Jodie's friends (🤐) please check if she's okay? She's never met these women but is attacking them online. She's really obsessed with them.

ETA: Pointing out in such a snide way that she can't tell if someone is male or female really shows her bigoted side.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

bluecups

VIP Member
Wow...just fucking wow. That's pretty much an admission that she's trying to drive them out of the properties they've lived in for decades so her mates can move next door.

Hark at her self importance - "I have three people ready to buy their houses". TF has it got to do with her??

She's really dropped a bollock here, I feel this is finally the year we see the demise of Jodie Marsh once and for all. What a despicable cunt.
---
Neighbours, she's crossed the Rubicon now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Who wants to start the betting on an imminent arrest?

I’ve just realised she posted one of the ladies up twice, so that constitutes criminal harrassmnet, in addition to the malicious communications act.
This is not her first rodeo with harassment and she had previous form with ex boyfriends and husbands. I think she needs to be very careful because I’ve never seen any legit rescue or charity lower themselves to this playground level. A simple statement refuting any allegations would be enough, but again she shows what an amateur and pathetic setup this is by spewing bile and doxxing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sweeetcorn

Thread suggestion :

So much brains, so much vocabulary, she's only gone and opened an anal sanctuary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

bluecups

VIP Member
“My mission in life is to shut down the RSPCA”

good luck with that you bloated dickhead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bluecups

VIP Member
I felt so sorry for Billy. All those lurid tales of pulled apart vaginas, infidelity, vomiting in sinks and videos of necrophilia. Seems obvious to me that he dumped her, grabbed his guitar and his blue suede shoes (not the Prada ones, she sold those on depop) and ran as fast as he could.

He'd probably been caught out sexting a few women and was on some Whatsapp group with other men (she did mention his mates in the necrophilia bullshit) who shared questionable memes and sick humour. Bet it was no more than that.

Which then unleashed pure apoplectic narc rage for several weeks, which was crazy even by her standards. Taking over all his social media platforms and posting horrific stuff in his name. She ruined him.

Poor sod. He got lovebombed with a VIP trip to Graceland and a home recording studio by a narc predator who even dressed up like this to ensnare him. He ended up shovelling shit (and watching her eat shit :sick: ) she owned his phone, controlled his finances and isolated him from his friends and family. For most of their relationship he had the look of a hostage about him. That's textbook coercive control.

jb.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
I know this is old news to us but for any lurkers coming here to see what us nasty trolls are saying about saint Jodie - read this. Your hero is a fucking n0_nce. She wrote this in 2006 when she was nearly 30.

He asked the 16 year olfd I snogged a few months ago if he wanted to be my new "F*ck buddy" and the 16 year old said "but I'm not quite as experienced as you!" (to me) and I said "it's ok, you can learn". Ha ha ha ha ha. he is very cheeky and now that I know he is still at school (in sixth form) I want him even more. In fact, the 16 year old is now 17 so it's ok. My biggest fantasy in the whoel world EVER would be to get him to bunk off school in his uniform and to come over to my house! I can't think of anything more exciting. I just told gary that my birthday is coming up and that all I want for it is the 17 year old delivered to my door in his uniform and I am SERIOUS. Gary is his boss so he can demand that he work over-time. I will even pay him. Ha ha. Ha ha. the only problem is that someone told me he was gay (but he didn't kiss like a gay man) but I think they just told me that because I fancied him and not them. I REALLY want the 17 year old in his uniform. It's the most exciting thought in the whole world. I would make him keep his blazer on and everything.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm wondering whether the villagers used Tattle for references to Jodie Exotic's appalling behaviour and animal abuse. It looks like they've been pretty savvy about saving stuff but I'd like to think we've helped by meticulously documenting all the horrors of Auschfripps from its inception at her former address. These threads are a goldmine of documented evidence.

I really hope this is the case because if she gets the DWA licence denied and then all the other council departments finally take action and close down her death camp we will have helped save these animals from their hellscape of a life.

It would also be KARMA for what that bloated toxic pig did when she got the best forum in the world EVAH closed down all those years ago :devilish:

In the words of Ms Marsh herself on Monday 11th September 2006 -

"If you are a bad person or you do bad things then it will come back on you in some way or another. You can't hide from Karma. It will come back and bite you on the bum when you are least expecting it and when it bites - God damn it's gonna hurt."

• Heart
Reactions: 31