Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EL1976

I noticed Steph screeching at someone called Simon in the latest Clover & foal videos. Wonder if Simon Smith is back helping Jodie admire her old videos from her Sky box?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Olivia3

Just looked at Fripps Farce Facebook page. Her followers are wading in with comments so inarticulate they actually make my head hurt! :eek:
I don't have access to it but has anyone realised they've been named and shamed for having an opinion?

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Surely as a CIC , the community can ask valid questions ? I literally have no clue about how CIC works , I know people from the online community have been asking for months about updates their favourite animals and these have only started appearing now..(still nothing on the Genet and I'm not stopping banging on about her..we won't forget you) If you've got the time and energy to be driving this "troll" campaign over the last few days and with a member of staff off surely there's been time for updates about the older animals etc..it literally is a farce.
The “community” her CIC helps is animals.

Diddikins

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Helen Lee

I'm

I'm a bit speechless 😂 Wonder if Steph minded her outing why her marriage broke up..her previous BF's can't necessarily be identified if you don't know much about her previous life but if you're married to someone for over 20 years they can easily be! Hope she does a song about Mark in a bit though..I want to know what happened there!
I thought the song about someone hitting her was about Mark 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she honestly believes - and has always believed - that us 'trolls' want to be her, crawl inside her skin and become her. Imagine having the hubris to even think that let alone say it out loud.
She's fucking mental.

As long standing anti-fans know, when Jodie finds something HILARIOUS and repeatedly says SHE DOESN'T CARE, the reality is the absolute opposite.
It must be absolutely exhausting being her. All those investigations ongoing, constant war with her neighbours, I can't imagine living like that. It would be hell on earth.

After the wallpaper comments it's obvious she reads here, I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere else. Interesting how she never mentions Tattle by name, the last thing she wants is her fans coming here and finding out the truth about her.

We're not even halfway through this thread and it's been viewed 13 thousand times, which is on a par with the Skanky Price thread, one of the most popular threads on Tattle.

Might have to go back to the old Digital Spy threads and dig out some old dirt on Our Lady of the Delusions.
How do you check how many times the threads been viewed?

Reactions: 4