Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Brian Butterfield for the thread title. Your prize is a no expenses paid, VIP trip to Fripps Farm. You can mistreat as many animals as you like and get to rev the Kaotic Nomads bike of your choice.

Recap:
- Jodie claimed ignorance (and didn't have to act very hard) to the nature of the DWA hearing and had nothing prepared except a solicitor.
- A petition to do something unknown with Fripps Farm has got some signatures but more links to the incriminating DWA application refusal video.
- Jodie still hasn't had sex with Kaotic twit Grant and probably never will, but he's still sniffing around (regardless of the smell coming from Jodie).
- We thought Steph may have had some redeeming qualities. Apparantly she doesn't.

Please add anything I've forgotten.

ETA: Link to DWA application objection video https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1hY3kU8tKLv3BojzUgtlDykj6Sfj3DShi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The cats are still crammed into a car port. Never shown.
No update on the genet.
Nothing seen or heard of Enzo.
Extreme imprinting on the fox cubs although she appears to be implying most will be released🤔
Hope appears to be entirely without hope.
Tiny patch of grass being recylcled to show ponys horses, goats and Hamish who all look so pathetically grateful its heartbreaking...
Much much more to add!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The cats are still crammed into a car port. Never shown.
No update on the genet.
Nothing seen or heard of Enzo.
Extreme imprinting on the fox cubs although she appears to be implying most will be released🤔
Much much more to add!!
I forgot so much. I blame numerous g&t's 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I forgot so much. I blame numerous g&t's 🤦
I could be here all bloody night 😅
The reptiles! What became of them after she killed one and rehomed another in its place.
I'll stop now!
....well for a bit 🤬
Earlier today she said she had witnessed a fox climb 3ft. Would that be the poor fox with mange that you stroked and absolutely terrified so that it climbed up its cage to get away from you shoving a camera in its face that later died?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I could be here all bloody night 😅
The reptiles! What became of them after she killed one and rehomed another in its place.
I'll stop now!
....well for a bit 🤬
Keep going if you can, please 😘 It all needs to be documented.

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering whether the villagers used Tattle for references to Jodie Exotic's appalling behaviour and animal abuse. It looks like they've been pretty savvy about saving stuff but I'd like to think we've helped by meticulously documenting all the horrors of Auschfripps from its inception at her former address. These threads are a goldmine of documented evidence.

I really hope this is the case because if she gets the DWA licence denied and then all the other council departments finally take action and close down her death camp we will have helped save these animals from their hellscape of a life.

It would also be KARMA for what that bloated toxic pig did when she got the best forum in the world EVAH closed down all those years ago :devilish:

In the words of Ms Marsh herself on Monday 11th September 2006 -

"If you are a bad person or you do bad things then it will come back on you in some way or another. You can't hide from Karma. It will come back and bite you on the bum when you are least expecting it and when it bites - God damn it's gonna hurt."

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Each thread should have the atrocities of that place clear for lurkers to see.

Reactions: 19
If you are visiting and new to Tattle Jodie Marsh please visit the Wikipedia page.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In the words of ms marsh - ‘I’m sick of all the hatred and lies’ Jodie, now we know you are taking the bleeping piss. We hate you because of the lies, the appalling conditions those animals are kept in. Please show us your 7 acres - then we can stop ‘the supposed lies’ we’re telling

Reactions: 13
- Someone tried to spread awareness and sent Jodie’s followers a link to read the full legal case for themselves. Jodie then told them all it was a virus and not to click on the link trying to stop people from reading the documents.

- Jodie kept a mare and foal in a stable for 3 weeks without even walking them out to stretch their legs. The same mare has had no foot care, no dental care, no vaccinations, no handling or brushing since her arrival at Fripps in November 2023.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
- Someone tried to spread awareness and sent Jodie’s followers a link to read the full legal case for themselves. Jodie then told them all it was a virus and not to click on the link trying to stop people from reading the documents.

- Jodie kept a mare and foal in a stable for 3 weeks without even walking them out to stretch their legs. The same mare has had no foot care, no dental care, no vaccinations, no handling or brushing since her arrival at Fripps in November 2023.
Just heartbreaking tonight, the "release" of Clover and Foal into the paddock all filmed for the benefit of social media..very very obviously reading the comments on here regarding Clover. That grim stable is all that baby has known apart from a short time in the paddock when he was born, Clover was stressed and the foal was stressed, and with all the cackling going on all the background, there's hardly any grass and it's June. Clover's feet and tail..this mare has been there for months..she needs some attention and some TLC. Kaos is a gorgeous boy..I just feel for them both.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm sure Ralph and Tallulah would love a nice grassy paddock too rather than the tit filled dry (finally) pit they're in.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Clover just demonstrates how woefully inexperienced Jodie is and Steph should know bleeping better. A decent horse trainer/ behaviourist could have got Clover’s feet sorted by now. How did they deal with the placenta if they can’t even touch her tail?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Clover just demonstrates how woefully inexperienced Jodie is and Steph should know bleeping better. A decent horse trainer/ behaviourist could have got Clover’s feet sorted by now. How did they deal with the placenta if they can’t even touch her tail?
I’m sure she said they had to get the vet out because the placenta didn’t detach - the vet then told them to stable mum and baby until the fence was put up!
Just leaving this tit show here also.
And no Jodie. Clover isn’t funny. She’s scared and trying to protect her space and that of her baby.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.