Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I think it's time we made peace with Jodie. We should all chip in and buy her a present. Maybe a dictionary or a thesaurus so she can learn words other than 'hate' and 'lies' and 'obsessed' and 'stalking' to use in her stories. We've heard them enough now. She really needs to change the record. With her massive IQ and brain power Jodie could learn four, possibly even five, new words.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah and I wonder how he managed to get planning permission to build a house in his grounds. No an extension or annex. A house. 😑

View attachment 2982193
This sort of tit is exactly why she will get her licence and carry on doing whatever the duck she wants with no consequences. She's a spoilt entitled piece of tit.

Soz if anyone here is part of the masons or whatever they are, but I really can't stand people who think they're better than other people and that they somehow deserve special treatment. (I know they do a lot of charity but you can't tell me it's not self serving)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Much to my consternation my late partner joined the Freemasons a few years before his death. He said it was necessary if he wanted to get to the top of his field in his career (emergency services). I despise the Freemasons and everything they stand for. The charity work is disingenuous, they have to be seen to be doing it to move up the levels. It comes from some testosterone fuelled desire to join and ascend through a hierarchy, not dissimilar to motorcycle clubs, and have power over others. Freemasonry exists to benefit Freemasons, nobody else.

I hated seeing his coffin draped in his masonic apron and decorated with masonic symbols. IMHO it's a very sinister organisation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guys, I think it's time we made peace with Jodie. We should all chip in and buy her a present. Maybe a dictionary or a thesaurus so she can learn words other than 'hate' and 'lies' and 'obsessed' and 'stalking' to use in her stories. We've heard them enough now. She really needs to change the record. With her massive IQ and brain power Jodie could learn four, possibly even five, new words.
Well we do know she can count to four because she gave us the meerkat counting lesson. There's always four because she breeds new ones in meerkat motel 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well we do know she can count to four because she gave us the meerkat counting lesson. There's always four because she breeds new ones in meerkat motel 2.
But those builders had to help her count to four. If she can't count to four without help maybe she CAN'T learn that many new words.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh wow catching up and ive been following jodie a good few yrs on and off and have never seen her so panicked and worried evahhhhh
she hardly posts on a weekend but she has given us a real treat today make no mistake

she is trying to fit in all areas that concern us and the general public are bringing up and clearly worried but trying to be light hearted
save your acting jodie your doing a crap job of trying to convince your clearly worried and we have weeks to go

thanks for getting the date changed you have just handed those that are concerned more ammunition and time to show the real truth
you have nobody that truly loves you no brother even parge has lorna now and hardly seem's to visit or meet up where are your cousins/uncles/aunts and the girls you started your OF with?

no longterm friends either some may say a pattern has emerged

keep up the pressure everyone she really has shot herself in the foot with this one

• Heart
Reactions: 17
oh wow catching up and ive been following jodie a good few yrs on and off and have never seen her so panicked and worried evahhhhh
she hardly posts on a weekend but she has given us a real treat today make no mistake

she is trying to fit in all areas that concern us and the general public are bringing up and clearly worried but trying to be light hearted
save your acting jodie your doing a crap job of trying to convince your clearly worried and we have weeks to go

thanks for getting the date changed you have just handed those that are concerned more ammunition and time to show the real truth
you have nobody that truly loves you no brother even parge has lorna now and hardly seem's to visit or meet up where are your cousins/uncles/aunts and the girls you started your OF with?

no longterm friends either some may say a pattern has emerged

keep up the pressure everyone she really has shot herself in the foot with this one
I knew a French man who shot himself in the foot. He was in la chasse and he blew his big toe off with his gun! :ROFLMAO:
Jodie has done it by not being able to keep her mouth shut and weaponising social media which has back fired on her BIG TIME.
I wonder if her best evahhh solicitor, who's a man not a woman, is aware of the tit show she has once again created on social media or will it be there to greet him on Monday morning like his worst nightmare come true?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
whoever created that petition where the links could be shared & Jodie couldn’t censor the comments really is an angel😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The power of tattle, she is bending over backwards to provide us with most that has been spoken of on here 🤣🤣🤣 she is rattled , starting to realise she is f___ed game over 💀 about time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The power of tattle, she is bending over backwards to provide us with most that has been spoken of on here 🤣🤣🤣 she is rattled , starting to realise she is f___ed game over 💀 about time
If we have that much power then Jodie give the bloody hedgehogs to someone who is knowledgeable and can do a soft release. Their numbers are in decline and you are keeping three caged and stopping them from breeding. It makes absolutely no sense. Just more trophies for your animal hoarding disorder.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Justifying everything and explaining things is more detail than she’s ever done before.

Doing lots of talking videos where she’s not the one in front of the camera for once.

Scared much Jodie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those videos with Clover and the foal 😢 The hose across the grass, the screeching and cackling, the ground, her feet, her tail, her desperate attempts to create some distance from Jodie, the screeching women and the other horses in a space she can’t even stretch her legs properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Having just caught up on all of the Fripps Instagram stories, I am pretty sure Steph makes more noise than all of the animals combined.

bleeping hell, she's loud, shrill and annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.