Jodie Marsh #25 A video uploaded, neglect heavily features, Jodie considers herself a two legged Creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having just caught up on all of the Fripps Instagram stories, I am pretty sure Steph makes more noise than all of the animals combined.

bleeping hell, she's loud, shrill and annoying.
I don't have the time or energy to get through that many stories. Instead I'll be spending the evening watching Sweet Tooth with my OH alone in my lonely basement making up more lies about Jodie.

I did see she said in one story about using sarcasm, but it was really slow to load and I didn't want to hear her stupid foghorn voice so gave up on it. What was she saying?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I did see she said in one story about using sarcasm, but it was really slow to load and I didn't want to hear her stupid foghorn voice so gave up on it. What was she saying?
She apologised for being sarcastic and said it was her way of dealing with the hate instead of being anxious about it and punching someone.

The last few stories are Clover and foal leaving the tit-filled shed for some sunshine and fresh air.

Reactions: 9
Their first outing wasn’t a calm experience at all.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Well that's nice for the neighbours on a sunny afternoon, those harridans shrieking and shouting at each other at the top of their lungs.

Bunch of cunts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Well that's nice for the neighbours on a sunny afternoon, those harridans shrieking and shouting at each other at the top of their lungs.

Bunch of cunts.
Nice to see she’s being an adult about this 🙄 Surely her dad, or someone in her life would be advising her to pipe down and not antagonise the situation more.

Reactions: 11
Jodie the fact you are mentioning lots of things we bring up just shows you're reading here. So HELLO. Re: Clover. You've had her for months. You could have easily built up trust in that time in order to sort her tail and feet so that she doesn't look like a walking neglect case MONTHS after being in your "care." Now Clover and foal have been released from their prison, I BEG you to sort out their stable with an adequate straw bed because that is truly the most sorry looking stable I've ever seen in my life. You say her feet "aren't bothering her" but she is effectively walking on the equivalent of "tip toes" PERMANENTLY and all of her tendons will be over stretching. If you didn't have the time to build any trust in the time that you've had her, stop being a brat and REHOME her to somebody who has the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The nice green field turn out to be just a patch with the rest of the compound bare. Then you look into the neighbouring compound that is devoid of all vegetation and realise how many animals are crammed into it. Who is the other woman with the irritating voice talking to the animals like they are babies. The horse and her fowl don't want to be anywhere near Jodie Mengaler.

Reactions: 16
The nice green field turn out to be just a patch with the rest of the compound bare. Then you look into the neighbouring compound that is devoid of all vegetation and realise how many animals are crammed into it. Who is the other woman with the irritating voice talking to screeching at the animals like they are babies. The horse and her fowl don't want to be anywhere near Jodie Mengaler.
Fixed your question ⬆ 😂 No idea who she is, but likely another delulu simp.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so all that expensive electric fencing that no doubt came from donations is no good now
why did she get it in the first place ffs

Reactions: 10
I found that really hard to watch. We had a horse that was terrified of cameras. Clover and her foal don't need that. They need time and interaction.
God! Someone rescue them from "the rescuers!"
---
The nice green field turn out to be just a patch with the rest of the compound bare. Then you look into the neighbouring compound that is devoid of all vegetation and realise how many animals are crammed into it. Who is the other woman with the irritating voice talking to the animals like they are babies. The horse and her fowl don't want to be anywhere near Jodie Mengaler.
That patch of grass is 0.3 of an acre FFS!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Where is the paddock grass maintenance - where is even the most basic pasture management? They have been grazed to barren soil. The horse manure lays around in piles. I can't see how she can rest, reseed any of the land when she has so many bleeping animals. These pastures will be contaminated with worm eggs and all sorts of nasty diseases. Poor horses all seem to be on edge. The carefully angled shots appear to show a nice green paddock but when she panned out half of it was barren. Soon the whole paddock will be bare soil. And then what? Does she have any green fields left? Come winter every animal will be knee deep in cold wet mud and faeces.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She apologised for being sarcastic and said it was her way of dealing with the hate instead of being anxious about it and punching someone.

The last few stories are Clover and foal leaving the tit-filled shed for some sunshine and fresh air.
I'd say it wasn't sarcasm it was very passive aggressive.
---
And there has nevah been enough grazing. And when asked she claimed to have more for the summer. When I requested to see it she sarcastically replied that her followers want to see animals not grass.

Reactions: 12
For any of Jodie's followers who have ventured here - look beyond the pictures of the cute animals - look at how they are living, knee deep in tit with no grazing in cramped conditions - look at how she is deliberately imprinting humans on wild animals by treating them as pets so they will never survive in the wild. Ask yourself why are you donating monthly to Auschfripps?
---
Was that not Steph?

Sorry, Steph, if that horrid voice wasn't yours.

Yours is irritating as duck though x
If Stansted airport need someone to scare the birds away from the runways - or they could put her on the coast - any approaching boat of migrants will do a quick u-turn and paddle back to the safety of France at the sound of her voice.
---
If she was sent to Ukraine she would cause all the Russians to leave and scuttle back to Russia - her voice is so irritating though it may cause the Ukrainian population to flee as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.