Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know forum etiquette is for the next thread to be titled using the post with most votes. Last time I checked that was one of mine but I'd be more than happy for a post that references todays madness to be used.

ETA: I'd love for Jodie to be reminded of today every time she looks at Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's holding an emergency now Nicky racking his brains on where to CGI the dead emu. "Look he's was just sunbathing on holiday" Eric singing duck you neighbours over and over into the microphone. Steph sitting there looking like she's licked piss off a thistle.
God! That has brought back the ear worm I had for a whole 5 minutes of the Eric "duck the Neighbours" Spike durge. What was it? I'm coming round or something filmed in the romantic swamp that is Auschfrips.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know forum etiquette is for the next thread to be titled using the post with most votes. Last time I checked that was one of mine but I'd be more than happy for a post that references todays madness to be used.
I think that happened with one of mine on a fast paced thread. As the title lead, you should decide which title goes up 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God! That has brought back the ear worm I had for a whole 5 minutes of the Eric "duck the Neighbours" Spike durge. What was it? I'm coming round or something filmed in the romantic swamp that is Auschfrips.
He can remix the neighbours video and add one of his tunes over the lemur screams and dogs barking.
---
And Jennifer Poopspoons Green Party candidate!

I'll stop too 😂
I fixed that for you

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ETA: I'd love for Jodie to be reminded of today every time she looks at Tattle.
As thread title winner you should pick your more recent one!

IMG_2328.jpeg

• Heart
It was saying that for me but click through everything and it'll work. 'Download anyway' will come up, click that, then it'll say 'download' and 'play'. Click play.
I tried that but still won’t work, I’ll try again later as it said to wait 24hrs but thank you!

• Heart
Is anyone able to screen record it? I haven't found it yet. My text size must be different as I only have 89 pages.

ETA: found it but it's not a clickable link for me. Reading pdf using the Kindle app.

Help!
I picked a couple of vids but they aren't playable or downloadable due to access limits being reached. They'll become available in due course.

Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hY3kU8tKLv3BojzUgtlDykj6Sfj3DShi

Reactions: 7
I'm logging off for the evening now as I'm spending time with my OH and they ask waaaaaaaay too many questions about what I do on Tattle 🤣 But I look forward to seeing what's been going on overnight and if someone creates a new thread just go with your gut for a title. Got an idea for a Photoshop that I'll do tomorrow morning and hopefully it'll work out. My OH will be working so there'll be no questions 🤣🤣😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm logging off for the evening now as I'm spending time with my OH and they ask waaaaaaaay too many questions about what I do on Tattle 🤣 But I look forward to seeing what's been going on overnight and if someone creates a new thread just go with your gut for a title. Got an idea for a Photoshop that I'll do tomorrow morning and hopefully it'll work out. My OH will be working so there'll be no questions 🤣🤣😄
Looking forward to your Nicky at his best! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's holding an emergency now Nicky racking his brains on where to CGI the dead emu. "Look he's was just sunbathing on holiday" Eric singing duck you neighbours over and over into the microphone. Steph sitting there looking like she's licked piss off a thistle.
I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
#Jodie Marsh 25
Vile, jealous bullies she says we all are but not to worry Jodes I have a car

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.