Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to mess about with the vids to get them to play. They did eventually.

when the duck did she feed the pigs roast pork 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The pic of her with Mabel at the pub show the incredible weight gain she’s had on the last year or so

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion: A Video Uploaded; Neglect Heavily Features, Jodie Considers Herself A "Two Legged Creature"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just watching her stories

“how can I be a slag when I’ve been celibate on & off for 15 years & I’m definitely not thick”

wasn’t she moaning the other day about throwing herself at a guy & being disappointed he didn’t show up to sleep with her🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bullying rant was sooo predictable.
We are on a hate site because we are VJBs .. Jodes really! 🤣🤣
---
I am actually jealous of her delusions 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is this relevant though. Even if we are all bullies (we’re not), it doesn’t change the fact that she’s bitten off more than she can chew and animals are suffering in her care. How about addressing that rather than harping back to the fact that she was bullied so badly at school.

Reactions: 18
Im sure if we all had rich parges behind us we could all be famous 😅
---
How is this relevant though. Even if we are all bullies (we’re not), it doesn’t change the fact that she’s bitten off more than she can chew and animals are suffering in her care. How about addressing that rather than harping back to the fact that she was bullied so badly at school.
We bloody are! And proud!! We dont care about the animals just her dodgy nose and oversized body!!

Reactions: 7
Im sure if we all had rich parges behind us we could all be famous 😅
100%. She never acknowledges the privilege she had that allowed her to pursue fame. She didn’t have to work, she got an allowance from her mum and dad. She did eventually work as a stripper for a while but unlike so many others, she had a rich mummy and daddy to bail her out when she needed. They used to buy her cars and even had a flat built on their land. So it’s not like she had to leave school and go out and get a job to pay her way.

Even her brother didn’t work a proper job for years, just messed around with music.

Reactions: 12
She doesn't even know the definition of bully so not sure how she can post eleventy million stories of "advice" on it. People calling you out for neglecting animals isn't bullying, Jodes. It's simply addressing your awful behaviour. Love how she says "you can CHOOSE to not be a victim" which is very ironic as she lovvvvessss to be the victim 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wish I had a clicker for every time she said bullying but I can't be bothered watching again. She has nothing I want I just want her to stop mistreating animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are we all very very unhappy in our own lives 🤣 duck off Jodie with your bullshit , that filters not working for you , your still ugly 😉 do we all hate ourselves 🤣🤣 good chat , thanks for that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many more animals is she going to 'rescue'? Surely there must be a point where she is forced to say 'no more'. She is like a mad cat lady hoarding a hundred cats and living in filth and squalor. Only difference she has rich parents to bail her out and keep their daughters fantasy alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.