Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what a day to go visit family and not be on here... wtf!!! Missed so much but all caught up.
That video is awful, but amazing that it's been put together - THAT VID needs to be picked up by the daily mail!! Manic escaping, meerkat escaping, Manic attacking a passing dog walker, the dead emu, the appalling conditions and of course, the noise. It has it all.
Me too. I'm only up to page 30. Thank God it's a bank holiday and she can't Veruca Salt her way out of getting it taken off line.
Or would it be Violet Elizabeth? I'll thcream and thcream and thcream until I make mythelf thick!!! :sick:

Reactions: 9
Just rewatched and she said she’s going to make all the letters public, but she’s acting as if they’ve been sent to her directly and not as part of a hearing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
wow that video is daming for fripps,lets hope this gets media attention
how the hell can that emu and chicken be just left like that ffs
this does not look good and hope it becomes a hot topic and see how she explains this

Reactions: 16
That’s okay Jodie, no need to share the letters, we have them all 😉 and some interesting footage, for the journalists that read here to pick up☺ thanks anyway😏 sleep well 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I being thick here - these aren’t leaked documents and videos but just things you can view online as part of the hearing process. Like they publish the papers publicly for anyone to view them, like building applications etc.

Reactions: 17
Am I being thick here - these aren’t leaked documents and videos but just things you can view online as part of the hearing process. Like they publish the papers publicly for anyone to view them, like building applications etc.
These are publicly available documents on the council website. People can attend the public meeting in June.
Perhaps the person with the car came take Jodie?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t download the video, it states it has reached its limit? I think I’m glad though going by the comments others have made.

Reactions: 10
These are publicly available documents on the council website. People can attend the public meeting in June.
Perhaps the person with the car came take Jodie?
Thank you. So she can’t even claim that they have been leaked and things have been manipulated to make it look/sound worse.

I just don’t see how people can see stuff like this and still think that she’s doing a great thing and the people complaining are just bullies.

Reactions: 14
I can’t download the video, it states it has reached its limit? I think I’m glad though going by the comments others have made.
It was saying that for me but click through everything and it'll work. 'Download anyway' will come up, click that, then it'll say 'download' and 'play'. Click play.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.