Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotClaire

Where’s the big straw bedding in preparation for the foal? I’m absolutely disgusted!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

IMG_9908.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

GeraldsRevenge

Clover's hips/rear also don't look great, poor girl stuck in a small mud pit with limited hay ☹
---
Oh and she's now put the indoor fox cubs outside... one climbing up her leg for a cuddle so "he definitely can't be released as all he wants is cuddles" - I WONDER WHY JODIE??? WHY WOULD A BABY ANIMAL THAT HAS CONSTANTLY BEEN MANHANDLED AND KISSED FOR WEEKS NOW BE TAME??? Fucking selfish idiot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

GeraldsRevenge

The paralysed lamb has died. Hate to say it but probably for the best. Better than laying in its own urine/poo all day until it can be paraded on Instagram to help with the money beg. I couldn't watch all the stories as not in the mood to hear her drone on, starting every story with "yeah..." but pretty sure no other updates

EDIT - she addresses the goose incident and said she's getting abuse for it from TROLLS. Not everybody who calls you out is a troll ffs, Google the meaning of the word troll. And abuse from other animal rescues who are JEALOUS of how many followers dhe has lol she is so arrogant and insane!!

• Sad
  • Angry

GeraldsRevenge

I cannot belive she has the audacity to say, "this one's so friendly and tame, we don't know why." YOU DONT KNOW WHY???? YOU WERE CONSTANTLY PICKING THEM UP FOR KISSES AND CUDDLES, THATS WHY!! And now the poor things will be stuck there forever.

• Angry
  • Sad
I just cannot for the life of me understand how Jack and Steph just go along with this insanity.

I guess they keep quiet to avoid a public sandblasting on her Instagram for disobedience. But seriously wtaf. They are grown adults.

How Parge can keep his trap shut when faced with the utter and ACTUAL shit (and piss) show that the diner is...

• Heart

fimfim

VIP Member
I’m guessing she is the plus one?!
Because surely if it were her invite, Steph or Jack or her funding stream Parge would have been her first choice as her guest.
But Jodie, again, ditching her friends for some poor bloke who obviously never regained his sense of smell after covid.

• Haha

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
things Jodie’s super camera security system didn’t manage to catch: Emoo breaking her beak at the old place, the swans flying off from the pond right in front of the house, an allegedly dead emu in a field, how a goat severed a horn, a heavily pregnant mare giving birth. I don’t know.. but I think you might want to reposition a few of those cameras Jodie🤔

• Haha

Mrs Brill

Don’t know which charity is calling her out about the geese, but here’s one not impressed about her treatment of the fox cubs.
IMG_5045.jpeg
IMG_5046.jpeg

• Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Putting aside the awful conditions for the animals, my heart goes out to her poor neighbours. Their homes should be their sanctuary, and Jodie Marsh has turned them into a living hell :cry:

She truly is a narcissistic monster that needs to be stopped.

• Heart

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
We didn't know she was pregnant when we caught her.
But you've had since fucking November Jodes to build up her trust and we all spotted the pregnancy months ago!
Her hooves are overgrown, she obviously hasn't been wormed either.
And perhaps nobody treated her bad, she's just unhandled.
She looks bloody awful, she should be blooming. Mares do often lose condition during and after foaling but her hips and neck are wasting away.
When she loses her belly she will resemble an rspca case.
She needs Dr Green (grazing) and proper care. Proper feed so she can feed her foal properly.
She won't let anyone near now she has the foal so good luck fripps!
Look at how close that horse whisperer got to clover & her foal so quickly 😧 Now if she had used some of the begging money to regularly have Toby see Clover I’m sure there would be a huge difference. She’s obviously tried to be a horse whisperer herself & given up because as usual if Jodie can’t fix something then no one can 😡 I cannot stand the egotistical bitch, the amount of animals that suffer because she thinks she knows everything makes me so angry!!!

Reactions: 21

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I put my Inspecteur Nail-Bucket (French speaking Mushers will understand) hat on and did some digging.

The retrospective planning application by the previous owner of Jodie's house for the stable block was supported by UDC with the following conditions:

C 90A The stables will not be used for any business or commercial use, including the provision of livery facilities.

REASON:
To properly control the development to ensure that no part of the site is over intensively used, in the interest of protecting the character and appearance of the countryside and residential amenity.

C90B Within one month of the date of this permission, a scheme for the disposal of dung, faecal matter, soiled straw or other bedding material, including on-site storage pending disposal, shall be submitted for the written approval of the Local Planning Authority. The disposal of dung, faecal matter, soiled straw or other bedding material shall be undertaken in accordance with the approved scheme, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.

REASON:
To protect the surrounding countryside and prevent pollution of the environment.

C90C The stables hereby approved shall be used soley for the purposes incidental to the enjoyment of the dwelling known as Auschfripps.

REASON:
To minimise the impact of the activity on the character and appearance of the countryside.

It appears despite Jodie's claims that UDC and The chief executive are corrupt and have a vendetta against her that they have been very lenient and accommodating. These conditions in the planning approval have not been upheld and one may suggest a blind eye turned.
It seems Jodie has been treated better than her neighbours in this respect. Maybe UDC bent over backwards to prove that they are not giving the "Nutty Councillor Neighbour" preferential treatment and as a result have in fact not been as supportive as they should have.

In a nut shell UDC have said "no" to Jodie once and she doesn't like it one bit, so they can now join the rest of the people and organisations that Jodie publicly slates:
Essex Police
RSPCA
PETA
UDC
Neighbours
Ex Partners
Builders
Electricians
and of course us VJB mushers on here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21