Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
did anyone take a SS/recording of the recent baby fox stories? I was thinking it looked like there were perches in the enclosure & now I’m convinced it was the tawny owls, so where’s the owl gone now? they obviously can’t be in together if the owl can’t fly

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Scotgirl

Dont forget r
UPDATE thanks for pointing out about pam and claudette

And lets not forget

we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days and vet bills etc etc lots of begging but no total where £££££ is concerned

where is the genet?jodie probably lying said has been re-homed tattle is not convinced till we see up to date proof
where is jasper?jasper confirmed dead by jm no details as such
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?Where is 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
Where is 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
Where is 2 roe deer that arrived in October never seen since?
Where is lots of turtles and terrapins?
Where is Emu daddy and children?
Pam is alive in the swamp

****NEW*** where is Tyler the goat with the broken horn

Still NO news on any of these animals listed apart from Pam and Claudette(cough cough)
we wont forget them jodie we will continue till we know where/how they are dead or alive
[/QU
UPDATE thanks for pointing out about pam and claudette

And lets not forget

we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days and vet bills etc etc lots of begging but no total where £££££ is concerned

where is the genet?jodie probably lying said has been re-homed tattle is not convinced till we see up to date proof
where is jasper?jasper confirmed dead by jm no details as such
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?Where is 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
Where is 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
Where is 2 roe deer that arrived in October never seen since?
Where is lots of turtles and terrapins?
Where is Emu daddy and children?
Pam is alive in the swamp

****NEW*** where is Tyler the goat with the broken horn

Still NO news on any of these animals listed apart from Pam and Claudette(cough cough)
we wont forget them jodie we will continue till we know where/how they are dead or alive
And ron havent seen him in ages and the sheep

Reactions: 4

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
So, just to check, she’s running an animal rescue but the geese have behavioural issues which they can’t resolve?
I feel like if you can’t manage geese, maybe you shouldn’t have foxes, horses, meerkats, emus and wolf dogs, let alone monkeys.
---

Can we get the ghost of Carla Lane to set up an account? She definitely rescued more than 600. Don’t tell Billy.
Do you know me? That is my nick name for writing funny stories and rescuing animals! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 2