Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Abusing a goose, letting Manic run loose, using donations to tart up her hoose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
An Ode to Jode

Here I sit on my lovely new swings
Strategically placed for watching lemurs with rings
But there's nothing to see, nothing is there
Their enclosure lies empty, silent and bare

No playing on ropes or using their pulleys
All because of YOU. You vile jellus bullies
The council has a vendetta and is full of corruption
I'm living in fear of another zitty eruption

I'm being bullied, harassed and stalked
Fences pulled down for vile villagers to gawk
A hundred and fifty three videos on my phone
And all I can do is film this and moan

I've now found myself the best solicitor EVAH
We'll beat this corruption working TOGEVAH
How dare someone say "That's enough now! HALT"
I'm doing no wrong. I'm just Veruca Salt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Crumpet41

VIP Member
clover had her foal last night🙄
poor foal - it will have a shit start to its life.

Clover and baby should be in a grassy field with a comfortable stable on their own. without the cunt of cunts close by.
---
Clover's hips/rear also don't look great, poor girl stuck in a small mud pit with limited hay ☹
---
Oh and she's now put the indoor fox cubs outside... one climbing up her leg for a cuddle so "he definitely can't be released as all he wants is cuddles" - I WONDER WHY JODIE??? WHY WOULD A BABY ANIMAL THAT HAS CONSTANTLY BEEN MANHANDLED AND KISSED FOR WEEKS NOW BE TAME??? Fucking selfish idiot
has she she photoshopped the background? Is there anywhere at Fripps that isnt a mud bath?
---
Where’s the big straw bedding in preparation for the foal? I’m absolutely disgusted!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

View attachment 2947025
a mare giving her a wide eye and a giraffe stance ( ie she is is scared)..

Her feet are APPALLING.. they desperatley need trimming.

poor baby on a hard floor - they have provided a shitty amount of bedding.

fucking cunt of cunts you are jodie marsh.. you are fucking imbercile.
---
What does this bitch do all day? has she not got a spare 10 mins a day to get Clover used to being handled. This fat cunt spends all her time eating chips and beef crisps.
---
I am really sorry for the swearing. Marsh is a vile human.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Not as bad as I had hoped. I had pictured summat short with some ridiculous footwear attached to her dumpy bandy fat legs 😅😅
Oh come on! Fish tailed denim to a garden party?
She looks like a hillbilly version of Morticia from The Addams Family. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I think Jodie needs rescuing. I’m going to go and collect her, if she comes at me I’ll pick her up by her neck and throw her in a pond, then moon at her. How many Jodie Marshes have YOU rescued?

• Haha

Olivia3

Clovers hay rack is completely empty that means she’s stood for hours without food which can cause ulcers and colic. She’ll be starving! Jodie showing she doesn’t do the morning feed until 8am again! There should be enough hay so there is still some left in the morning. 1 small rack is NOT enough for any broodmare. She needs to be gaining weight not loosing it! 😡
I've been a long time lurker..and for a few months sat on the fence with Ms Marsh just watching so to speak, the treatment of the Genet was one that really hit me and i had asked for updates etc only to be told it was put her in stories (it wasn't) it's all been down hill from there to be honest. What has forced me out into the open is this Mare, it is literally breaking my heart, yes, she has her basic needs covered but that is it. I want to reach out and say that I will pay for straw for them to have a nice, comfy bed at the very least while Clover recovers and bonds with her foal, but then she has no lovely spring pasture to get turned out too, just a tiny paddock watching her trying to graze on Monday broke my heart. I was thinking of reaching out to Tower Stables to give her some "advice" But I'm just surprised and shocked that even with staff with horsey knowledge they can't do better. I'm going to have to stop watching as it's just too triggering.

• Sad
  • Heart

weebear

I think she knows that she looks like a hot, fat mess and that everyone will have been laughing at her. She seems more self conscious and awkward than usual and she must surely have noticed how much classier everyone else looked. I’m guessing her “prettier” dresses (the less shit ones, anyway) don’t fit her at all any more and she’ll be very aware of that, and very aware that no-one young and/ or hot will be asking her anywhere as a plus one again. Even her mum - who knew how to dress and present herself well - would have been embarrassed by the state of her yesterday.

I would pity her if she wasn’t such an irredeemable cunt.

Reactions: 27

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
I wonder where Eric (fuck the neighbours) Spike throws his cigarette ends?
He thinks Jodie's cool so it's fine for him to do it. But Jodie hates builders so it's only a problem when they throw cigarette butts around.
---
Not my best Johnstoning ever. I thought of this a while back but between being busy with work and sorting anniversary stuff for the OH I only got a chance to make it today. I'm surprised none of you came up with it already. I expected better from you all :D

br jm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mrs Brill

I just cannot for the life of me understand how Jack and Steph just go along with this insanity.

I guess they keep quiet to avoid a public sandblasting on her Instagram for disobedience. But seriously wtaf. They are grown adults.

How Parge can keep his trap shut when faced with the utter and ACTUAL shit (and piss) show that the diner is...
The fact that Jack and Steph are turning a blind eye to Jodie imprisoning fox cubs in her kitchen and selfishly turning them into pets, when they should be released in the wild, just goes to prove that they are just as shameless as she is and will overlook any bad behaviour as long as the cheque is big enough.

• Heart
  • Angry

GeraldsRevenge

Omg what a day to go visit family and not be on here... wtf!!! Missed so much but all caught up.
That video is awful, but amazing that it's been put together - THAT VID needs to be picked up by the daily mail!! Manic escaping, meerkat escaping, Manic attacking a passing dog walker, the dead emu, the appalling conditions and of course, the noise. It has it all.

Reactions: 26

simonsaysshutup

Love this quote from the RSPCA. So they don’t think Fripps is the best rescue they’ve ever seen in the world evah.

This is all very damning, I’m surprised Jodie wants to show this to her followers or will she redact 90% of it?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
"It's ok if I swing a goose because I've rescued 600 animals and you haven't so ner ner ner ner, I mean I know Manic tries to bite them them but the geese are really aggressive so I wring their necks sometimes."

View attachment 2952919
We've rescued, kept and rehomed many, many thousands over the years, but I don't keep a count because for me it's not a numbers game and we don't need a badge of honour. We ensure our animals all have an excellent quality of life and live in a suitable environment that meets their needs physically, mentally and free from stress. Jodie appears to totally ignore the animal's stress, mental needs and stimulation. What we do we do well. Our animals are cared for and loved. Actually loved, not just for SM content and when the camera goes off they are forgotten about.

As we have rescued more than 600 and done a really good job what level of cruelty does that allow us? Geese are heavy and their necks are fragile. Good deeds don't off set bad deeds. Cruelty is cruelty end of and Jodie's true colours shone through. Steph the Compicit Shit Shoveller has confirmed it's not a one off and we can see clearly from the video that Jodie doesn't bat an eyelid, it's common practice.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

NotClaire

Did the lambs die as she missed vital signs of illness and just thought they were being cute instead?

IMG_0061.jpeg

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0063.jpeg

---
IMG_0070.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25