Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fimfim

VIP Member
I’m surprised she was let in. There’s a dress code for these things and ‘stig of the dump’ is not it.
ETA - I am loving that a little kid said she looked like a drag queen to her face 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
We didn't know she was pregnant when we caught her.
But you've had since fucking November Jodes to build up her trust and we all spotted the pregnancy months ago!
Her hooves are overgrown, she obviously hasn't been wormed either.
And perhaps nobody treated her bad, she's just unhandled.
She looks bloody awful, she should be blooming. Mares do often lose condition during and after foaling but her hips and neck are wasting away.
When she loses her belly she will resemble an rspca case.
She needs Dr Green (grazing) and proper care. Proper feed so she can feed her foal properly.
She won't let anyone near now she has the foal so good luck fripps!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I'm curious to know at what level Jodie thinks the corruption stops. If there was an investigation into the four houses but it finds no wrong-doing does that mean the investigator is corrupt? If someone investigated the investigator and found no wrong-doing are they corrupt as well?

Jodie needs to stop judging everyone by her own poor standards. Both moral and hygenic.
It won't take long for the best evah solicitor to find out Jodie is talking complete tosh. She doesn't even need to count to four!
Planning went in for the barn conversions in 2016. It's all there in the public domain. It took me 5 minutes, but I guess the best solicitor evah could do it in 3 minutes.
This was before the "corrupt VJB" neighbour became a Councillor.

The chief executive of Uttlesford, who according to Jodie is also a corrupt VJB, was appointed in September 2021 way after the barns were completed.
As Jodie is so worried about corruption and planning issues in Uttlesford maybe the planning applications on her own house going back to 2006 should be investigated. Also the retrospective application for the stables.

Part of the DWA application is whether you are a suitable person to take on the responsibility of DWAs. I think Jodie's own actions are speaking volumes.

So there you go 5 minutes of research by another VJB with no life who hasn't rescued as many animals as Jodie. 😁

Just waiting for the very, very, very high up police officer friend to send me off to North Korea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
I think Jodie needs rescuing. I’m going to go and collect her, if she comes at me I’ll pick her up by her neck and throw her in a pond, then moon at her. How many Jodie Marshes have YOU rescued?
In a way haven't we all rescued a Jodie Marsh?

download (1).jpg

• Haha

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
More rants about builders, this time leaving cigarette butts around the place instead of putting them in bins and Jodie had to scoop them all up after it had been raining and they were all wet and soggy,

First of all, Jodie, you could and probably should've put gloves on.

Secondly, Jodie, you're in no position to give out about anyone leaving a mess and someone else having to clean it up after we all saw the state of your kitchen filled with mouse shit. You're a fat, disgusting, vile pig who's happy to be covered in animal shit - even from sick animals - and go days without showering. You've admitted this yourself.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
I'm only on page 18.

Vet inspection of the lemur enclosure:
View attachment 2956760

View attachment 2956762
Jodie: I passed the vet inspection, the vet said it was the BEST enclosure evah! and there’s absolutely NO reason to deny the license. It’s just the corrupt council!

Vet: is this enclosure suitable? No.

she really is making a rod for her own back if she wants all this public, no doubt she’ll cherry pick what she shows her followers

• Haha

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Steph is doing damage control. The goose was just walking around minding it's own business though.
View attachment 2952311
If that's Steph's idea of damage limitation it's hardly surprising she shovels shit all day and didn't go into P.R. She is admitting it's common practice and blaming the bloody geese!
We have a cockerel that attacks me sometimes when I walk past his ladies. I have never once considered picking him up by the neck and chucking him out of the way.
Well done Bubbly on collecting that receipt.

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Can you believe Steph and Jack stay there with all that going on? The deaths, the noise, the conditions, the escapes, the intimidation. Yeah, the Kaotic Angels can fuck off, too.

Absolute arseholes, all of them.

Mark was there when the meerkat escaped. I wonder if he left because of the place being an absolute shitshow.

Reactions: 23

Diddikins

VIP Member
The way she spoke to Mark in that video. It’s no wonder he left. Telling him to run when she’s waddling along about a minute behind him out of breath.

• Haha

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Dressed like a clown at Buckingham Palace
Being Jodie's builder is a poisoned chalice

• Haha

GlitterFluff

I’m genuinely shocked that she shared this. I know Jodie is completely devoid of self awareness but surely even she must see how awful this makes her look?

No vegan would treat another living being like this 😢
If she's happy to do that on camera, I don't want to imagine what goes on behind the scenes :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
My heart goes out to the few letters written by direct neighbours who felt they needed to be anonymous. It sounds absolutely horrific living there and they’re having to play white noise at night, put up sound proofing and she has skips of shite left on the communal green. That must have such a detrimental effect on their mental health!

• Sad

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Welcome to the hell of fripps Olivia.
That tramp has more than enough money to provide a proper straw bed. She can't be arsed. She is in wayyyy over her head, over crowded and only interested in the headlines which paint her as a saint and saviour of all animals. She likes cute baby animals and anything for sm content. She has a hot line to all the experts in her dreams and thinks she's above learning. Her property is overcrowded with too many different species. She's a hoarder and a dirty, unhygienic, spoilt little narc.
She is a cunt and I despise her too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Trauma Frotters

I bloody love that she just keeps on bisto-ing right up to her eyebrows. Jodie is never going to update her make up look and that brings me joy.

• Haha