Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s making her current wage from supreme cbd. Can anyone remember when the owner donated £5000 to Fripps, I wonder if that was to avoid some of his tax bill and pay her on the sly aswell 🤔
A few of my friends run non profit rescues, but we can only claim tax relief on donations to registered charities.
I do remember Ant-Nee showing off the cheque for £5k though.

Reactions: 7
pm.png

Seems as good a time as any to repost this pic of honorary Musher P Money. Describing Jodie as "permanently surprised" and botch job" was just...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to look at actual celebs who use their love of animals for good like Ricky Gervais gave some of his tour money to charities Dave Bautista who shows dogs that need homes and has 4 rescues of his own she could have stuck to a couple of rescue animals maybe done a decent documentary about it and all would have been good but NO she went nuclear and now has eleventy millions captives
Has Ricky gervais seen/or said anything. Surely someone has pointed this garden/farm/zoo to him 🤔
---
The narcissist is never wrong! 😑

View attachment 2908244
Oh you really are Jodie Marsh. You are wrong to have that so called farm in your garden. I really do feel for your neighbors what with the small and the noise. Just the ducks are enough for me. I hope you never get a shag ever again because as I understand it you want one desperately. Do yourself a favor love and look in the mirror and see why nobody wants a piece of you. Shithead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
should we organise a search party, she’s gone missing apart from one old photo entitled happy on X?

Reactions: 2
should we organise a search party, she’s gone missing apart from one old photo entitled happy on X?
IMG_0440.jpeg

A story is up, she went out last night, apologised for still being in her makeup (lazy mare) and thanking someone who came up to her last night, who donated £2 month, and now taking the opportunity to beg for more donations.

• Sick
View attachment 2914265

A story is up, she went out last night, apologised for still being in her makeup (lazy mare) and thanking someone who came up to her last night, who donated £2 month, and now taking the opportunity to beg for more donations.
Didn’t get her name though. I went to the pub with the dog last night and a guy offered to buy him a packet of Pork Scratchings (long are the days anyone offers to buy me a drink it’s all about the dog now 😢 ) I even managed to get his name. Thanks Rob. She’s a liar. Just another excuse to ask for money.
Oh and I didn’t wear any makeup but I still managed to have a wash before I went to bed.

Reactions: 7
Is Jodie up the duff? Someone commented on a post she was preggers obvs could have been sarcasm due to her getting a lil chubby but now she is saying last night out for a while PLEASE GOD DONT LET IT BE TRUE

• Wow
Dear god she’s been at an Elvis night, without washing or changing her dirty clothes.
Nothing like sharing zoonotic diseases with others.
---
She must STINK!
Her bed linen must be crawling!! :sick:
---
Is Jodie up the duff? Someone commented on a post she was preggers obvs could have been sarcasm due to her getting a lil chubby but now she is saying last night out for a while PLEASE GOD DONT LET IT BE TRUE
At least social services have more powers that the RSPCA.

Reactions: 5
I saw on one of her videos she had those fairy wash pods, I can’t see doing much for her manky, filthy clothes. Her clothes need a bottle of bleach and industrial cleaning not fairy