Jodie Marsh #20 Jodie Marsh has no fear; Owl man “Hold my beer”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you believe that George Galloway pretending to be a cat on Big Brother was EIGHTEEN years ago. I can never forget it. How time flies :ROFLMAO:

...oh and wasn't Jodie first to be voted out?! ;-) She is such a narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you believe that George Galloway pretending to be a cat on Big Brother was EIGHTEEN years ago. I can never forget it. How time flies :ROFLMAO:

...oh and wasn't Jodie first to be voted out?! ;-) She is such a narcissist.
Yes but only because everyone in there bullied her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

please add and edit if needed

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?

NEW 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
NEW 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
NEW 2 roe deer that arrived recently?
NEW lots of turtles and terrapins?

gosh the list only started yesterday if anybody has noticed ive missed any poor animal let me know and i will add x
Can we also have a count of her home bred rescue emus please. It seems another body bag heavy duty bin liner may have recently been required. She certainly didn't look like someone mourning the loss of a much loved pet rescue when she hosted the hairy bikers!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Can we also have a count of her home bred rescue emus please. It seems another body bag heavy duty bin liner may have recently been required. She certainly didn't look like someone mourning the loss of a much loved pet rescue when she hosted the hairy bikers!
It better not be Pam. Maybe she could sell a Harley bike and get that fence fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
bet it’s Pam. she’s palmed off Gerald, Zillas & the genet are dead rehomed. Pams the last one standing out of the revolution animal uprising

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll be devastated if it’s Pam. She was my favourite. She hated Jodie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.