Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe even the production company have stopped giving a shit as well and are just fulfilling their contractual obligations now. I wonder how many 'episodes' they signed up to make.
I was thinking the same thing. Didn't even bother to go round there with a crew. Probably sick of her ringing up every day asking if channel 4 got back to them.

And she gave it a whole eight second story hours after it had gone up! She obviously truly believes in it.
Normally can't shut her up and have to trawl through 30 stories to get the point. The old wind-bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

pigeonpie

That mule seems desperate to get to Jodie’s udders, she keeps pushing and holding him away lol. Poor thing is probably starving because he is too tall to feed from his mum already

• Haha
Was there even a story promoting this weeks 'episode'? Or has her enthusiasm for it gone the same way as her enthusiasm for her OF?
That's what I thought. No trailer. But tbh her shows are as long as a trailer. I was surprised a show even came out this week. All filmed on her phone. Not even a camera crew.

each to their own but
i cant understand how anybody likes the figures though,reminds me of the barbie wall Katie Price made for her daughter without the sex inuendo
Oh I didn't see some of that. Teach me to not watch the videos properly. Why does she have so many photos of herself, she's so vain. She's such a clutter bug.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Very late to the party but does anyone know more about about her being a CIC? From what I can make out they are meant to generate most of their own income through trade?
We had some people that looked into this as its pretty clear she isn’t meeting the criteria for a CIC

I still dip into Heat as my library offer free digital magazines, and Heat is included. It still features soap and reality stars (you know you're old when you haven't heard of them and you don't care 😁) , but I find it strange that they still report on the old original WAGs like Colleen and Victoria almost as if they were still in their heyday. I'll keep an eye out for Jodie's feature 😁
I've got one of those, but I don't want my library thinking I actually read heat.

sad news guys, it seemed Jodie passed away 20 years ago *insert joke about Billy here*
Is this a list of her failures? Seems like a waste of money. Always buying cheap crap.
---
Yet in stories begging for dog food 🤔 could have got a big bag of dog food for the price of a plaque.

Last edited:

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Where’s Nina & the skunk these days? Did Claire get custody of those two in the split?
That's a buddy cop police procedural I'd watch. Episode one: The Case Of The Missing Fripps Farm Donations.
---
I’m sure top lesbian OF model naughty girl Vic was with Jodie at the vets visiting Maximus the other day🤔
Sounds like the OF content is getting even more desperate.

• Haha

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
What did I miss ??? She has rehomed the baby emu's wtf

Funnily enough she's posted stories today about the baby emus :rolleyes: The daddy's attacking the camera but of course Jodie thinks grabbing his neck, talking to him in a calming voice and trying to reason with him will make everything better :rolleyes: Maybe she should try not being in the animals faces 24/7? 🤷‍♀️

I could be wrong but he looks like he has a bandage on the top of his left leg. I can't say for sure but I'll try and get a screenshot. Another unreported injury maybe?

ETA: Oh, and a tarp over a couple of fences is PERFECT cover for the animals. All the big zoos use that to house their animals.

ETA again: I don't think it's a bandage. It just looks to be the way his legs are. But with all the other injuries and deaths I think we're all right to be suspicious about these things.

she started to say some of you may be wondering…. And I was expecting her to address either Jasper or the shaved cats….. but she said … wondering why the cats are rubbing themselves everywhere. It’s because she sprayed catnip in there 🙄
Yeah I just quickly watched them. Only her Muppet fans will fall for this bollocks.

Reactions: 2