Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
She said yesterday she likes to spend a few hours with Ernie to give Peggy a break. A few hours!! They had a shuffle around on the site. You have to pull down the menu.
I was trying the button at the bottom of the page but that links to a different URL to what's in the dropdown menu. Cheers :)

Reactions: 4
Finally got round to watching the stories. Making a TV show WITH Youtube :rolleyes: I assume she means that no TV station gave a shit so they're going to upload it to Youtube themselves. And if that's the case then anyone that ever uploaded any video to Youtube has made a show with them. You're not that special, Jodie. No TV station wants to work with you anymore.

And did she really need to explain that nobody can film themselves if they're using two hands to do work? Can her followers not figure that one out themselves? Jodie should be able to film all the time though, because it looks like she never lifts a finger.
How will that work, wouldn't the 9/11 production team need paying. Or will they rely on ad revenue? I can't imagine them being paid after they shoot everything.

Got a mind to adopt her, give her a good home, some positive training and then out the previous owner on social media and the daily fail for abuse and neglect. There is no excuse, she had Caroline from a puppy. And being abandoned as a puppy is not an excuse - have rescued many dogs including abandoned puppies and they’re all trainable.
How come Caroline is with another rescue? Did she come from fripps and then go there after a failed adoption? The dog sounds like unbelievably hard work.

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
BIB - I do rescue work occasionally. I had a homed cat returned to me in appalling condition, clearly traumatised and probably neglected. It was awful but I did not say a peep publicly. In fact I made nice comments about how great the people were to return the cat to me. Because if you slate the person who has admitted there is a problem and taken steps to deal with it, then the next person won't involve you and that animal gets given away, put to sleep, sold or worse. You choke it down and think of the poor animals, no matter how much some people deserve to be shamed.
I probably worded my comment wrong. I understand what you're saying. Without seeing her story myself and judging from the comments above I got the impression that she gave away a dog with problems and then gave out when the same dog was returned. Happy to be corrected though. I don't have the time to get through that many stories to see exactly what she said.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
I’m sure that Talula horse was picked up while her Insta was down, unless I missed it I don’t really remember much a of a sob story behind that one other than her just appearing & conveniently being a riding horse

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
Ah the most utterly brilliant horse and utterly brilliant friends and utterly brilliant supporters.

What did the utterly terrible RSPCA do though?
I imagine they sensibly assessed the situation and their capacity for caring and funding the support of the animal rather than grabbing it for their own selfish needs whilst not having the space or adequate financial means…

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Saw the Muntjacs appear in a story for what feels like the first time in months. But only filmed from far away. I wonder what Jodie's trying to hide.