Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
I imagine they probably have a better life than that poor lamb with its 5 incidents/issues in its very short life
I know the place she’s posting about. I know people who over the years have worked there and I know people who still do. Their work is CARING for the animals. Many of them, their friends and families have adopted Beagles. I don’t advocate the business, I don’t know about the darker side because from those I know there isn’t one. It’s sometimes not as the press portray it. I’m sure it does happen, but she’s jumped on a band wagon for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
I understand if it's something the vet has said to do but why on earth so much cream? Do they wipe it off? or will he lick that trying to clean it?

"If large amounts are swallowed accidentally, this may cause vomiting, diarrhoea, CNS stimulation and convulsions. Symptomatic treatment should be provided"
I did wonder why they weren’t using a water based lube instead…

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
sorry I’m still stuck on the farrier train😂

doesn’t Steph have a horse as well & forgotten badger one tit wonder? I’ve got in my head that’s how Jodie became bezzie mates with them. wonder why Stephs farrier isn’t offering his services or recommending someone else🤔

And she makes out they came to her injured and she nursed them back to health - didn’t the deer break it’s jaw in her care?
That was the Muntjac that died, everyone was speculating it broke it's jaw in her care but it was involved in a car accident. So why is there another deer with a broken jaw? I lose count of all her animals.
---
To prove that Manic is with her all the time, she’s filmed herself on the loo. :oops:
My dog is needy and not even she follows me to the loo. Manic is probably shut away all day waiting for the non existent action. And needs some company

Reactions: 4
Just looking at her post about the deer. Says she spent thousands building an enclosure to the specifications required for the licence. A licence she may not be granted given her shitty antics with the authorities. Surely she could have passed them on to a rescue that already has a licence. But no Jodie has to squander the money she didn’t earn when it could be used for neutering etc. Her CIC application form looks written by a small child and she hasn’t done any of the things she claims she will do in order to get CIF status. Assuming she will need to file accounts they should make for interesting reading.
I don't think you can pass them on. Can't remember the law. As she said if she kept quiet she could have probably done that. Same for grey squirrels and terrapin's. But she had to blab to everyone.

Reactions: 4