Jodie Marsh #14 Jodie Dolittle; walks with the animals, talks with the animals, hoards & snogs the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire booted it on her way out

We all know that Claire gave the meerkat such a vigorous one-titted shagging that the poor thing injured itself and Jodie, in absolute disgust, has now had to end the best friendship evah. That meerkat was the victim of an exuberant rogering and Jodie cannot talk about it but the police have been informed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on Claire we forgive the tit poem you made about us. Come spill the Goss. #JustitsForClaire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bullshit is she “cold compressing” that meerkat’s foot. I bet she broke it grabbing it too hard when It tried to escape her.
I'd like to see her try and cold compress a meerkat. Does she even get the other meerkat's out? I only see her molest Mabel.
I'm surprised she didn't get the old violin out and video her vet visit. "My poor meerkat, emergency trip to the vets, accident couldn't be helped."

Reactions: 9
Never mind the dogs, where the duck are all the poor cats? Other than the latest ”feral” breeder, I mean. Are they all still shut up in that dank utility room at her old house? She’s such a cruel witch.
---

Bullshit is she “cold compressing” that meerkat’s foot. I bet she broke it grabbing it too hard when It tried to escape her.
Or she went all Misery with a toffee hammer because she couldn't deal with someone else leaving her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
mark must be being paid from fripps as he seems to be there alot
we all know fripps has the funds to pay him

Well trained protection dog she has there!! 😡 manic manic manic MANIC!!! Finding it so hard not to comment on her stories and be added to the ‘troll’ list. She is unbearable and don’t even start me on the way she talks to mark 🙄

Reactions: 14
Measuring don't you usually use a stick or something. When the health and safety inspector comes round she'll tell them the pond is 1 mark deep. Really they're looking for the turtles. Do dead turtles sink or float?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Baby animals are toys for humans to play with. That seems to be the main lesson of the past few videos.:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Baby animals are toys for humans to play with. That seems to be the main lesson of the past few videos.:mad:
And she talks such bullshit about animal behaviours as well. She hasn't a bleeping clue but the cult lap it up and keep lining her pockets.
---
Looks like she is moonlighting to get funds.

View attachment 2351417
She'll do ANYTHING on OF!
---
Can someone start a new thread please? I don't have the option to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:
Claire is out, Mark is in
Jodie Bingo, play to win!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.