Jodie Marsh #10 Jodie Marsh thinks she's Kylie Jenner. Yeah right love your more like Jim Fenner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the guy on the right? We really need to have a sweepstake on what he will be accused of once he realises what a loop she is and runs away!

Guys. I’ve had a wild sighting of Jodie in Tescos 🤣

The big guy with the tats, I assume is her latest boyfriend.

Loud ✅
Bad hair (so, so bad) ✅
Face full of thick theatrical make up ✅
Very short ✅
Smells of fags ✅
Small dwarf feet ✅
Weird shoes ✅

She is a good size 14 I’m going to guess, her legs/bum from the back are also getting wider, but she was wearing a tracksuit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it the guy on the right? We really need to have a sweepstake on what he will be accused of once he realises what a loop she is and runs away!
Let's see, "unspeakable" things and the police are involved with an imminent arrest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best link share EVAH.

I’m glad she shared that on her story I wouldn’t have known about it. I’ve nominated the very worth Many Tears. Paws crossed.
How do you get a list of who's available? I entered a charity I liked and gave them a vote.
---
Guys. I’ve had a wild sighting of Jodie in Tescos 🤣

The big guy with the tats, I assume is her latest boyfriend.

Loud ✅
Bad hair (so, so bad) ✅
Face full of thick theatrical make up ✅
Very short ✅
Smells of fags ✅
Small dwarf feet ✅
Weird shoes ✅

She is a good size 14 I’m going to guess, her legs/bum from the back are also getting wider, but she was wearing a tracksuit
Was she buying crap frivolously? Chucking any old thing in her trolley like she's loaded or was she buying the yellow sticker items? Did she smell? What were they talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s on the beg again for her followers to vote for Fripps Farce Farm to win £5000. Blew all the sound for a pound money already then.
I contacted the organisation and asked them to reconsider any votes for fripps, as it’s doesn’t rescue or rehabilitate, but is an overwhelmed, personal petting farm where animals get injured once they're trapped there. Also mentioned the recent £20k donations and that other genuine rescue/rehab charities might need the cash more.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I contacted the organisation and asked them to reconsider any votes for fripps, as it’s doesn’t rescue or rehabilitate, but is an overwhelmed, personal petting farm where animals get injured once they're trapped there. Also mentioned the recent £20k donations and that other genuine rescue/rehab charities might need the cash more.
That's amazing. How can they have just squandered £20k already

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.