Jodie Marsh #10 Jodie Marsh thinks she's Kylie Jenner. Yeah right love your more like Jim Fenner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delusional! I wince when I look at them so imagine the men who think they’re sexy, desperate!
It's one thing to have a healthy confidence in yourself, but quite another to mince around acting far superior to everyone else. She's been told all her life how special and amazing she is, it's tragic really.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Jodie have something wrong with her feet as she’s always wearing hideous boots that make her look like a poisoned dwarf

• Haha
Guys. I’ve had a wild sighting of Jodie in Tescos 🤣

The big guy with the tats, I assume is her latest boyfriend.

Loud ✅
Bad hair (so, so bad) ✅
Face full of thick theatrical make up ✅
Very short ✅
Smells of fags ✅
Small dwarf feet ✅
Weird shoes ✅

She is a good size 14 I’m going to guess, her legs/bum from the back are also getting wider, but she was wearing a tracksuit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Loud ✅
Bad hair (so, so bad) ✅
Very short ✅
Smells of fags ✅
Small dwarf feet ✅
Weird shoes ✅

She is a good size 14 I’m going to guess, her legs/bum from the back are also getting wider, but she was wearing a tracksuit
Lots of fake over the top laughter? Everything is hilarous!

• Haha
It's one thing to have a healthy confidence in yourself, but quite another to mince around acting far superior to everyone else. She's been told all her life how special and amazing she is, it's tragic really.
Some really dim idiot follower actually commented on the birthday dance post ( just love how you are a celebrity but are so down to earth with us common folk ) it actually turned my stomach when I read it . What a loser 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Some really dim idiot follower actually commented on the birthday dance post ( just love how you are a celebrity but are so down to earth with us common folk ) it actually turned my stomach when I read it . What a loser 🤣
What a moron!

Reactions: 6
Her roots really need doing. She’s just got all this dark hair showing through this bright yellow hair it’s so 2002

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her roots really need doing. She’s just got all this dark hair showing through this bright yellow hair it’s so 2002
It's scary to think people like her, with all the intelligence and charisma of a common garden weed actually exist and have followers who hang on her every word!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on the beg again for her followers to vote for Fripps Farce Farm to win £5000. Blew all the sound for a pound money already then.

• Angry
  • Sick
That is deliberate, to show she has no grey roots so not "aging". Madonna does this too, has dark roots dyed in with blonde ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on the beg again for her followers to vote for Fripps Farce Farm to win £5000. Blew all the sound for a pound money already then.
Best link share EVAH.

I’m glad she shared that on her story I wouldn’t have known about it. I’ve nominated the very worth Many Tears. Paws crossed.

• Heart
  • Sad

Loud ✅
Bad hair (so, so bad) ✅
Very short ✅
Smells of fags ✅
Small dwarf feet ✅
Weird shoes ✅

Hope it was all vegan stuff in her trolley.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.