Jodie Marsh #10 Jodie Marsh thinks she's Kylie Jenner. Yeah right love your more like Jim Fenner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread carrying on from https://tattle.life/threads/jodie-marsh-9-jodie-marsh-and-the-onlygrans-gang.37608/page-51

Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title.
To Recap
Hairdresser/BFF has joined the Only Grans on Only Fans this had led to comments such as “what a lucky fella” “do people actually pay you lot to take your clothes off?” And a personal favourite “I’d rather guide my dad into my mam”.
Jodie has a stalker we’re pretty sure she means here.
Her beloved pet Rottweiler Rosie got PTS heartbroken Jodie held a party and got matching tattoos with the bffs to cheer herself up.
The tattooist travelled from Gloucestershire to Essex for free and was last seen in the comments section of her IG wetting himself with delight over the fact he’s been used.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The pic of Nina fully dressed pretending to lick Jodie out is my personal fave. Also forgot to say well done @Lucyxxxx for the thread title. Killing it as always!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.