Jodie Ann Stark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is struggling with price increases and she is making out it is so easy to earn extra cash from FM and preying on vulnerable mums who may be desperate or be on maternity leave. All she does is plug her instagram with it.
If everyone has less money…less money for people to buy FM!!
Curious to know how much profit she actually makes from it.

Reactions: 1
What on earth ? She looks like someone in drag
It seems to be compulsory to have terrible dress sense to go on one of these FM holidays!? I quite like Jodie but she is the living embodiment of the phrase “you can’t buy class”

I do like Jodie (unpopular opinion i know) but the new boobs...they just look so fake and don't suit her petite frame. But maybe that's the look she wanted

Also, maybe just me but is it normal to leave your toddlers behind and jet off to Dubai?

Noticed the boob job straight away!
I do like Jodie (unpopular opinion i know) but the new boobs...they just look so fake and don't suit her petite frame. But maybe that's the look she wanted

Also, maybe just me but is it normal to leave your toddlers behind and jet off to Dubai?
Not something I’d do personally. One of her mates left her month old newborn

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They’re in Dubai again, for the wedding of their friends. Said friends seem absolutely loaded too. Where are all these people getting so much money from?

Surely it can’t be from selling FM like she claims
I can imagine Jodie makes a lot from FM as she has so many team members under her. Also I think someone said upthread that her husbands family is rich.

However this couple that just got married seem even richer, and I think, although the bride has been recruited by Jodie she is not a mega earner from FM.

LOL! What an attention seeker, posts a picture and blurs out her kids face and saying “even though it breaks my heart to do this most of you know why I’ve chosen to blur my childrens faces”
Que hundreds of comments below saying “why have you chosen to blur their faces??” my favourite was - but your husbands still posting pictures your children??

just don’t post them at all if you have any concerns.

Reactions: 2
LOL! What an attention seeker, posts a picture and blurs out her kids face and saying “even though it breaks my heart to do this most of you know why I’ve chosen to blur my childrens faces”
Que hundreds of comments below saying “why have you chosen to blur their faces??” my favourite was - but your husbands still posting pictures your children??

just don’t post them at all if you have any concerns.
Yeah it’s really odd if her husband is still posting them when he has an open profile?! Surely if you’re not posting them online you both commit to it?
Agree rolled my eyes posting a blurred out pic, just don’t post at all?

Yes I just want to have a look at her husbands account (don’t follow them) and the children are on his page for all to see. Does she not look at his page??

hmm i might be reaching but I think she’s pregnant. She’s normally always posting drinking/gym/body but she hasn’t for a while