Jodie Ann Stark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one of those people that thinks she knows better than anyone else but is actually not that intelligent…

Reactions: 5
They are both a joke 😂 know of them in real life and all his money comes from his family, they are very cringe!

My favourite story is when they posted about a shopping spree in Reiss thanking them like it was gifted but they just went shopping in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are both a joke 😂 know of them in real life and all his money comes from his family, they are very cringe!

My favourite story is when they posted about a shopping spree in Reiss thanking them like it was gifted but they just went shopping in there 😂
Haha that’s so funny! Hoping for a Reiss Colab!

is his family very wealthy?

Reactions: 1
Her hair colour she’s has done today looks really nice but her lips look awful. She seems to get an awful lot of time child free??

Her hair colour she’s has done today looks really nice but her lips look awful. She seems to get an awful lot of time child free??
I agree her hair is lovely and she’s very attractive but her lips are too much! She’d look so much better if they looked ‘normal’ less is more

Anyone else think her children look SO unhappy ALLL the time and are really naughty ?! Get
Off your MLM and spend some quality time with those kids !!! Awful !

Anyone else think her children look SO unhappy ALLL the time and are really naughty ?! Get
Off your MLM and spend some quality time with those kids !!! Awful !
Probably unhappy because they’ve got such awful names 😂

Reactions: 4
Thought it was a bit weird when they were on farm a couple of weeks ago and her kids didn’t appear to have any wellies??! Wellies probably didn’t match the aesthetic?

All they do is cry or hit each other . All she does is say henndrkixx or axxttyyyy. My good god . Living proof looking good and money aren’t the key to happiness !!!

Reactions: 2
Previous posters comments re money are true. It’s his family that are wealthy and have a big stake in the gym, she is definitely the main income earner.
Lots of child free time and one of her close friends told me she has probably only taken both kids out on her own twice in their lives. Always someone else on hand to help as she can’t cope with them.

She looks like she can’t / doesn’t want to Cooe with when and it shows in their behaviour . Sorry I don’t think they are cute at all, I think because they just look sad all the time or stroppy. Think that’s a v unhappy family

I can’t believe she’s taken away her two year olds comfort blanket as well as the dummies. Fair enough do away with the dummies but there is no harm at all in a child having a comfort blanket for naps and at nighttime for as long as they want!

Oh god my heart nearly sank here! she was literally millimetres away from those candles and Dad especially didn’t even move!
J did bat her hands away but not sure how H was even able to get that close 🥴
692AC3FB-D7FA-4906-8808-563C53EF3D29.png

Edit to add- this was on another story just wtf, her hand is right by the candle what on earth are they thinking?!

822B4D8C-0E83-43E4-9618-30C5B92242E4.png

Last edited:
Does the dad do anything r.e childcare?!? Pictured holding them on days out but in general seems pretty much in the background.

All for the ‘gram isn’t it. She’s more interested in what it looks like than what her kids are actually doing.

I don’t think he does. They have a lot of help from family but he doesn’t ever seem to have them on his own unless she goes away without him!

Reactions: 3
Don't like the MLM stuff but her kids are gorgeous and she seems like a good mum. Must be HARD having 2 young kids and I like how she shows the reality of it. I know not everyone has the help she has but you can't really blame her for using help if it's available to her. Lol please no 'Hi Jodie!' comments I'm entitled to my opinion.