Jodie Ann Stark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only recently started following her since she had her youngest baby. Is she just a fm influencer type person?

Reactions: 1
she was on a MTV show about Tattoo's im guessing that was her main job before Instagram and having her children.

I’ve followed her for ages and I love her! Her and her husband wedding / whole relationship I was just IN LOVE with!

At least she doesn't post that much about FM, her babies are gorgeous and i feel she shares the right about of content

She does seem really nice, however the constant rule breaking during the summer meant I had to unfollow her.

I like her i just didn't get why she felt the need to go to Ibiza when she was pregnant when there was a pandemic still going on and out her and her baby at risk!!

Reactions: 3
I follow her because I live near her and have children and she posts lots of local fun things to do with kids. I follow quite a few local "influencer" mums for this reason. Jodie is like a breath of fresh air compare to the others, she just seems so ..... normal🤣. Love how she posts reality. I know you could pick at anyone who puts their lives online, but They do seem like a nice family.

Had to unfollow her, blatantly got her nails done a few weeks back and it’s lockdown. Serial rule breaker and sick of the FM posts. No one wants crappy cheap perfume nobody has ever heard of

Reactions: 5
Today she’s truly showing how thick she is - going to have to unfollow!

👀 so a friend of a friend, overheard Jodie at a beauty salon on the weekend moaning how Axton won’t take a bottle which is “really annoying cos I wanna go out with my mates”
Now she’s stuck him in his own room to cry it out at 17 weeks.
WOW

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her attitude absolutely stinks. She’s extremely stuck up. But cannot comprehend how you think to put a three month old baby in its own room to try and sleep train!!!

Reactions: 3
Ahh anyone just seen her stories? I know everyone is different with raising their bubs but she said she puts Axton to sleep on his tummy, and then the other day says he’s in his own room 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Surely he can’t roll yet? I couldn’t sleep my anxiety would be sky high if I’d my 17 week old asleep on his tummy in another room

Reactions: 2
I follow her cos she’s near me but I’m so bored of her endless breaking lockdown and shilling FM 😴
She’s supposed to be a talented tattoo artist but you’d never know!