Jodie Ann Stark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn’t really reality though is it? You get 5 mins of her day when she has the kids then they are dropped off to someone else to deal with 🤣 that’s not reality for 90% of mothers

Each to their own, I think as long as they are all happy it doesn’t matter what they do but I can promise you what you see is not reality.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s with her kids loads … she does live with them, you’d expect to see her with them in the morning 😂😂😂😂

How much better does her top lip look! I thought it looked so fake and blown up before but now she’s had the filler dissolved she looks lovely - shame she’s not got the bottom lip done too

She says she might get 0.5ml back in to even out the texture, but the texture looks good, like a real lip

Reactions: 3
She certainly seems to be earning wads from doing FM. Her up line is absolutely raking it in, too!

Be present…. Ok like you are when you look after your kids seemingly about 1 hour a week?? 😂

Surely if people have less money coming in they will have less money to spend on pyramid scheme shite??! Dappy mare!! 😂

Reactions: 5
Shocked at the photo she’s put on of one of the babies saying ‘pram tan’
Poor legs are visibly burnt!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
is it just me but Jodie using the rise in inflation and cost of living to flog her business? Preying on the vulnerable just to line her pockets effectively.

Reactions: 5