Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will harvest her tomatoes in August 😂 has she a tomato plantation because if not im pretty sure its picking tomatoes from her one tomato plant not harvesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't believe for one second that she had mortgage approval and their dream property fell through. If you had mortgage approval why would you start renting? You'd keep looking for another property and possibly move home to try save more/not be locked into another rental contract.
Amen to this ! Couldn’t agree more .. all lies she then did mention if I’m not wrong that they opted to rent as they wanted to “ try before they buy “ .. but then why were you looking to buy ?! She is such a liar she can’t even remember what she says

Reactions: 5
She will harvest her tomatoes in August 😂 has she a tomato plantation because if not im pretty sure its picking tomatoes from her one tomato plant not harvesting.
Also spring onions are 'harvested' in spring. Clue is in the name

An easy way to prove that she was as close to getting a mortgage as the man on the moon is, she would have had posts galore with binders of banking info, maybe a photo of her and Adam post-approval saying it was the start of their life together, blah blah blah. There was absolutely nothing like that on her socials...

Does she think people don't understand the mortgage process....?
Fully agree - IF she ever did get it it would have been snaps up ALL over the place with “ approval “ on top of some letter .. a photo of the dogs paw on the letter 🙄 and Eeeeekkkk house shopping 🤯🤯.. so I dont believe she ever got it ... she shares when she buys a ducking pair of knickers so there is no way she would leave out something as big as that ! Agree with another poster that she has zero friends and you never see her mentioning any friends bar that curvy style one who seems to be a cow ! I also agree with the other poster that the weight gain can not be healthy . She has shot up on weight and i feel for her health it can’t be good . Also she is STILL photoshopping all the photos the fingers are giving it away 😣😣

Reactions: 14
I might be really ignorant asking this, but how can you be plant based/veggie and that overweight? There's so much crap you're not eating, surely it would benefit you?

Reactions: 10
I might be really ignorant asking this, but how can you be plant based/veggie and that overweight? There's so much crap you're not eating, surely it would benefit you?
I haven't looked at her stories in a while but when she was showing the veggie/vegan food she ate it was a lot of porridge with nutella or chunks of chocolate added, cheese, bread, pasta. Basically lots of carb based dishes, very little were veg based.

Reactions: 2
Lads let's be honest here, she's no more vegan than my left pinky toe - the bf is vegan and as always, she morphes into whatever her current hostage is.. She only posts her meals when she knows they're vegan friendly.

Also, easy enough to say she cooked something vegan friendly, copy and paste in whatever recipe she found, but still use butter/cream/cheese, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sure look she’s so lucky now and a badass gardener, she’s gona be selling the tomatoes now ‘joannes homegrown tomatoes’

the damn veggies will even be photoshopped

Reactions: 6
She’s said before she eats loads of carbs so I’d say when she decided to veggie she thought the weight wouldn’t be a issue but if you are only eating carb heavy foods and drinking loads it’s gonna pile on !

Reactions: 2
Lads let's be honest here, she's no more vegan than my left pinky toe - the bf is vegan and as always, she morphes into whatever her current hostage is.. She only posts her meals when she knows they're vegan friendly.

Also, easy enough to say she cooked something vegan friendly, copy and paste in whatever recipe she found, but still use butter/cream/cheese, etc
“Current hostage is”!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure look she’s so lucky now and a badass gardener, she’s gona be selling the tomatoes now ‘joannes homegrown tomatoes’

the damn veggies will even be photoshopped
'Joannes home grown hand harvested tomatoes' 😜

“ current hostage “ h h ha ha aha h aha ha ha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Another flash back to when I was skinny up today. Dead in the eyes apparently but must be the only picture she could find of her hair 🙄🥱 its so facetuned it looks like a cartoon

Reactions: 10
So just to point out she is getting LOADS of messages about how great her content is -🙄 and people ONLY know about west cork from
Her content🙄🙄 ! Prior to her moving down there NO ONE not a person knew about west cork or the beaches in west cork or the place itself ... the twig and branch content coupled with the dog posts is single handedly generating the tourism for west cork .......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.