Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Joanne has uploaded a post about someone messaging her about all the dog pics....

Joanne it’s not that they hate dogs or don’t like dogs,it’s that they are,along with the rest of us, tired of the dog pics when we are following you for the ‘fashion and makeup’ side of things. Christ of almighty stop making it about hate and begrudgery and look at the fact your followers don’t follow you because of your damn dog

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Joanne has uploaded a post about someone messaging her about all the dog pics....

Joanne it’s not that they hate dogs or don’t like dogs,it’s that they are,along with the rest of us, tired of the dog pics when we are following you for the ‘fashion and makeup’ side of things. Christ of almighty stop making it about hate and begrudgery and look at the fact your followers don’t follow you because of your damn dog
This sums it up perfectly, endless pictures on a dog is not content, either is scenery with music over it, it’s a lazy way of filling your timeline.

Reactions: 11
This sums it up perfectly, endless pictures on a dog is not content, either is scenery with music over it, it’s a lazy way of filling your timeline.
She is lazy, the only thing she ever done well was photoshop herself

• Haha
When she got the dog she said she wouldn't post it much and even set up its own insta. But the vast majority of her content now is the dog/scenery/random animals in fields. I love dogs, have always had dogs and horses in my life, but I've no interest in seeing someone else's dog that much and how amazing and special they are. It's cringy.

Reactions: 13
When she got the dog she said she wouldn't post it much and even set up its own insta. But the vast majority of her content now is the dog/scenery/random animals in fields. I love dogs, have always had dogs and horses in my life, but I've no interest in seeing someone else's dog that much and how amazing and special they are. It's cringy.
Dogs , fields , twigs , branches ..... that’s the content now .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic but I’m looking for a thread on Triona McCarthy, BA for tan organic who she features in her weekly newspaper article without mentioning she’s their BA and now she’s filming her daughter wearing her seatbelt under her arm.

Reactions: 7
Boring and repetitive, really don’t know how she makes a decent living out of that content never mind creating content for companies ?!
I’d say her dream house purchase in West Cork didn’t fall through at all. I’d say she went into her bank to apply for a mortgage and the advisor laughed her out of it; probably invited the rest of the bank staff in too so that they could laugh at her delusion aswell. I can’t even remember when she last had a decent collab. I don’t see how she is earning anything at the moment. And she can say all she wants about finding her new peace and living her best life etc. We all know well that she’d give her left arm for any kind of decent work right now!!

Off topic but I’m looking for a thread on Triona McCarthy, BA for tan organic who she features in her weekly newspaper article without mentioning she’s their BA and now she’s filming her daughter wearing her seatbelt under her arm.
Another insufferable dose🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say her dream house purchase in West Cork didn’t fall through at all. I’d say she went into her bank to apply for a mortgage and the advisor laughed her out of it; probably invited the rest of the bank staff in too so that they could laugh at her delusion aswell. I can’t even remember when she last had a decent collab. I don’t see how she is earning anything at the moment. And she can say all she wants about finding her new peace and living her best life etc. We all know well that she’d give her left arm for any kind of decent work right now!!

I’d agree, years ago I followed facesbygrace and remember how she said she struggled to get a mortgage and that was years ago when colabs were in abundance !

Reactions: 8
I don't believe for one second that she had mortgage approval and their dream property fell through. If you had mortgage approval why would you start renting? You'd keep looking for another property and possibly move home to try save more/not be locked into another rental contract.

She said they had put offers in on 12 different places when they were searching but they fell through. I don't believe that for a second. There is no way she's earning enough, and getting paid regularly enough to get approved for a mortgage. Her 'content' is shockingly dull, she has nothing to offer other than her smugness about being out in the middle of nowhere and declarations about how much happier she is. If she thought for a second that she could get back in with popular brands along with the rest of the Irish bloggers she'd be all over it

Reactions: 12
1) there’s no way she has or had mortgage approval
2) there’s no way the sale fell through
3) there’s also no way she got mortgage approval while renting in Dublin. Jesus come back to reality hun

she said ago when she moved into the apartment’o I duno why anyone would buy’ oooook hun whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

I bought a house on my own when I was 27. I worked damn hard for it and work damn hard to pay my mortgage every month. Don’t make me laugh. I know what goes into getting mortgage approval. They practically dissect your outgoings and hun-all your bags and shite,there’s no way. Also, houses in west cork are priced very high so good luck.
I call bullshit

Reactions: 22
I’d agree, years ago I followed facesbygrace and remember how she said she struggled to get a mortgage and that was years ago when colabs were in abundance !
You need to have a very strong and consistent income, a large deposit, a few years of good accounts, everything up to date tax wise, a strong CV, evidence of any contracts etc, and preferably your partner needs to have a secure well paid job also. They take the property you want to buy into account too. The process takes months and you have to provide them with reams and reams of paperwork. They go through everything with a fine tooth comb and nothing can be faked. My husband and I went through it all last year. We were approved, thankfully, but it’s a very difficult process. And as a result, I don’t believe for a second that she got approval tbh.

1) there’s no way she has or had mortgage approval
2) there’s no way the sale fell through
3) there’s also no way she got mortgage approval while renting in Dublin. Jesus come back to reality hun

she said ago when she moved into the apartment’o I duno why anyone would buy’ oooook hun whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

I bought a house on my own when I was 27. I worked damn hard for it and work damn hard to pay my mortgage every month. Don’t make me laugh. I know what goes into getting mortgage approval. They practically dissect your outgoings and hun-all your bags and shite,there’s no way. Also, houses in west cork are priced very high so good luck.
I call bullshit
The story of her life is her telling herself she is happy so that she feels better and can safe face in front of all her Middle Eastern followers. I feel sorry for her in some ways. She has always tried so hard to give off the illusion of grandour and superiority in everything she does. She has no friends, no personality, no idea how to dress herself. I may be shot for saying this, but I don't think she is a healthy weight for her height. If it was me I would be taking steps to do something about it.

You need to have a very strong and consistent income, a large deposit, a few years of good accounts, everything up to date tax wise, a strong CV, evidence of any contracts etc, and preferably your partner needs to have a secure well paid job also. They take the property you want to buy into account too. The process takes months and you have to provide them with reams and reams of paperwork. They go through everything with a fine tooth comb and nothing can be faked. My husband and I went through it all last year. We were approved, thankfully, but it’s a very difficult process. And as a result, I don’t believe for a second that she got approval tbh.
Myself and my partner are in the process of applying. We both have well paid jobs in sought after fields. He is permanent and I'm on a contract. We have more than enough saved and haven't slipped up once in all the time we've been saving. We can't get approval because I don't have a permanent job. If I knew it would be as simple as becoming a blogger and posting pictures of our pet and some of the plants in our bathroom I'd start in the morning!

Reactions: 10
An easy way to prove that she was as close to getting a mortgage as the man on the moon is, she would have had posts galore with binders of banking info, maybe a photo of her and Adam post-approval saying it was the start of their life together, blah blah blah. There was absolutely nothing like that on her socials...

Does she think people don't understand the mortgage process....?

An easy way to prove that she was as close to getting a mortgage as the man on the moon is, she would have had posts galore with binders of banking info, maybe a photo of her and Adam post-approval saying it was the start of their life together, blah blah blah. There was absolutely nothing like that on her socials...

Does she think people don't understand the mortgage process....?
Nail on the head here, why at that age would you rent and not buy if you had mortgage approval ? So if she couldn’t find the house she wanted she just have stayed in the family holiday home short term whilst looking.

Reactions: 7
Nail on the head here, why at that age would you rent and not buy if you had mortgage approval ? So if she couldn’t find the house she wanted she just have stayed in the family holiday home short term whilst looking.
She is a compulsive liar & it’s no wonder she is great friends with Sineads curvy styke, who claims to show real women how to dress while photoshopping her images. Both delusional and fake

Reactions: 6
Agree to all the posts above re: mortgage approval! It's so much stricter now than it was in the boom. She'd need iron clad proof of regular income, regular savings and a big deposit before a bank would even look at her. My guess would be she was rejected and so has no idea what goes into getting approval, hence her nonsensical posts about deciding to continue renting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.