Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post about her dressing room transformation. Claims she ‘had some fun with it’

All I can see is a rug and cramming shoes and crap in any crevice she could find. Wouldn’t call that ‘having fun’ with a room babe

Moron
I was thinking the same. What exactly has she done to it! Hung a hat up and put a chair in the corner 🙄 honestly her content is getting worse by the day.

Reactions: 7
I mean she went to the trouble to set up a bloody “interiors” page and I use that term loosely And I don’t think she has shown one room in its whole mismatched, Scandinavian inspired, eco friendly, sustainable, rustic, earthy, minimal monochrome, industrial, Moroccan hot mess glory,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
where do I begin with this MESS of a girl ! ! She starved herself a few years ago , ( god love her ) then got massively caught out !lfor the filtering . If you ever met her in real life she was in no way like her photos . Nearly ended her whole “ blogging “ career. She has gained weight ( good for her whatever I don’t care about that ) but constantly shows old skinny photos again and again - like IF you were really happy with your current size you wouldn’t go on like that ! Showing photos of fat folds and shots in swim suits is not fat positive / happy in your own weight / body positivity ! ! Being happy with who you are not constantly talking about when you were tiny / reflecting on “ unhappy “ you were then - doesn’t make you happy now ! I think it’s all very false... god help that new community in west cork .😫she has gone soooooo boring . I don’t believe she has any “ content clients “.. I know people in Dublin she has contacted in the past about wanting to work with them and do their content !! Also STOP with the lip fillers ! STOPPPP

Now she’s after hopping on the mental health bandwagon. She’s lethal.
Yes she hasn’t had the anxiety chat in a while 🙄 no doubt I feel a collab coming on

The wind. It has to have been the wind blowing it straight off the line and onto a twig.....that's the only reason to use it as content 🙈 morto for her
Her twig content game is strong !

She did a childminding fetac level 6 course . She use to work in a creche . I grew up with her so I probably know too much . She also never owned that apartment she was renting but defo made it look like she bought it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel sorry for her in many ways - throwing a rug and your handbags on a shelf isn't interior design. She needs validation all over the place and yes it's most likely stemming from her skewed relationship with her father. A dose of therapy would help her so much.

Reactions: 15
Jesus that dressing room before and after may as well be - without things/with things 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How is that interior inspo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed ? it popped up on my instagram today joanne larby (Sponcered) with a swipe up to bring you to her page...I've never seen a blogger do that only businesses, she must be desperate, she hasn't moved from 141K in so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed ? it popped up on my instagram today joanne larby (Sponcered) with a swipe up to bring you to her page...I've never seen a blogger do that only businesses, she must be desperate, she hasn't moved from 141K in so long.
And half of them are bought or bots ....

Reactions: 3
I met Joanne through work a few years ago in Ireland (I don’t live there any more). I can’t emphasise how different she looked compared to her photos. Not news, I guess, because that’s been rumbled. But it was truly shocking to see in the flesh.
I recall thinking she was incredibly insecure. She had barely met us and was talking at length, loudly, about her relationship problems. It was all ‘me me me’ and she talked at people, not to them. My brain hurt after about 10 minutes.
Out of curiosity I listened to her podcast, the episode where she talks about herself and yup... brain-meltingly narcissistic.
I wish her no ill-will but she’s got more issues than Vogue magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I met Joanne through work a few years ago in Ireland (I don’t live there any more). I can’t emphasise how different she looked compared to her photos. Not news, I guess, because that’s been rumbled. But it was truly shocking to see in the flesh.
I recall thinking she was incredibly insecure. She had barely met us and was talking at length, loudly, about her relationship problems. It was all ‘me me me’ and she talked at people, not to them. My brain hurt after about 10 minutes.
Out of curiosity I listened to her podcast, the episode where she talks about herself and yup... brain-meltingly narcissistic.
I wish her no ill-will but she’s got more issues than Vogue magazine.
Amen 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
Her follower count is stuck at 141k.....hasn't moved in months! Surely brands recognise this??

Reactions: 3
Her engagement is 1.1% on average. Very low so explains why she has no big brands collaborating with her. Not sure how she is making a good salary out of this. I wouldn’t be giving her a mortgage anyway.

I swear she only gets it that high by throwing up the “brave” faux body positivity posts. Those are the only ones with decent numbers which is why she has jumped on the bandwagon. When she is absolutely fat phobic and her editing actions prove that.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Her engagement is 1.1% on average. Very low so explains why she has no big brands collaborating with her. Not sure how she is making a good salary out of this. I wouldn’t be giving her a mortgage anyway.

I swear she only gets it that high by throwing up the “brave” faux body positivity posts. Those are the only ones with decent numbers which is why she has jumped on the bandwagon. When she is absolutely fat phobic and her editing actions prove that.
There's no organic growth of followers there at all. The big spike of followers and then the steady drop off. Tell tale signs of bought followers/bots.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How does she make money ? Does she advertise on her podcast , also her website she copied from red duchess she charged a fee for that can’t remember how much she was charging but it’s a monthly fee.

SoSue back in the day used to have ads in The Sun, if your business is blogging then you’ll invest to grow just like any other business.

Jesus, look at the size of her foot??? You’d think all these years she’d be better at photoshop 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.