Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress hanging on the branch ?! Like why ?!
The wind. It has to have been the wind blowing it straight off the line and onto a twig.....that's the only reason to use it as content šŸ™ˆ morto for her

Reactions: 8
The wind. It has to have been the wind blowing it straight off the line and onto a twig.....that's the only reason to use it as content šŸ™ˆ morto for her
I'd say it's more likely hanging on a branch because it's n affiliate that doesn't fit her. She must be a size 20,all the filters and facetuning in the world but it's the chubby fingers give it away. (I'm speaking from experience)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just a note on her always insisting she was a teacher. A teacher requires an undergraduate and a masters degree a long with placements in appropriate schools. She has a level 6 QQI/FETAC from portobello I think. Sheā€™s not a qualified teacher. She also drops in psychology from time to time, she did one small module. That course was 7 months long. To be a qualified teacher it can take 5-6 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
just a note on her always insisting she was a teacher. A teacher requires an undergraduate and a masters degree a long with placements in appropriate schools. She has a level 6 QQI/FETAC from portobello I think. Sheā€™s not a qualified teacher. She also drops in psychology from time to time, she did one small module. That course was 7 months long. To be a qualified teacher it can take 5-6 years.
[/QUOTE

Someone should ask during her Q&A's, can she go through her degrees and what modules, etc she did, because you're so well educated and knowledgeable TK lady xx

Reactions: 3
Remember when her or Adam allegedly wrote thart email to Red Duchess demanding she say what qualifications she had and Caroline came back with binders full of certs and qualifications. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Pls Joanne tell us YOUR qualifications. We can wait šŸ’…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember when her or Adam allegedly wrote thart email to Red Duchess demanding she say what qualifications she had and Caroline came back with binders full of certs and qualifications. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Pls Joanne tell us YOUR qualifications. We can wait šŸ’…
Horrendous the pair of them and such a hypocrite too. Getting your boyfriend to send texts and pretending to send a solicitor letter. Thatā€™s another level of crazy

Reactions: 12
Horrendous the pair of them and such a hypocrite too. Getting your boyfriend to send texts and pretending to send a solicitor letter. Thatā€™s another level of crazy
I havenā€™t followed her in about 2 years. Nice to see sheā€™s still up to her old tricks. I went to an event in my town a few years ago that she was hosting, this woman came on speaking and I turned to the woman next to me and said when is the makeup fairy coming on, she said that is her. I was honestly gobsmacked. She was NOTHING like what she portrayed on social media. I said to the woman next to me, that girl has serious issues, we both got up and left. Honest to god I was never more shocked, I found it a bit scary to be honest. Is this what being insta-famous is doing to people.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I havenā€™t followed her in about 2 years. Nice to see sheā€™s still up to her old tricks. I went to an event in my town a few years ago that she was hosting, this woman came on speaking and I turned to the woman next to me and said when is the makeup fairy coming on, she said that is her. I was honestly gobsmacked. She was NOTHING like what she portrayed on social media. I said to the woman next to me, that girl has serious issues, we both got up and left. Honest to god I was never more shocked, I found it a bit scary to be honest. Is this what being insta-famous is doing to people.
Exact same thing happened to me. Arrived to an event delighted I didnā€™t miss her....until I realised the woman in stage was her. Double the size and nothing at all like her pics

Reactions: 4
How does she not have a thread on here already? She used to be a makeup blogger, but after all the drama she's now a "self love" and mental health influencer. Surely I can't be the only one on here who can't stand her?
She is on another planet

At least she doesnā€™t have to worry about ā€œfansā€ approaching her in public.... sounds like no one would recognise her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's quite sad really. Imagine going through life hiding who you really are. No wonder she moved to the hole of nowhere.
Yeh said the same, it must be some pressure pretending all the time and then having to face people in public, no wonder she has squirreled herself away in the arse of nowhere, she can edit her pictures now to her hearts content and not worry about being rumbled

Oh this enraged me too, ā€œinfluencersā€ using the term cancel culture... that comment hardly was an example of cancel culture, but she loves to throw that comment around doesnā€™t she!! She is an idiot and doesnā€™t understand the meaning of it and like many other influencers uses this term to throw in followers faces when faced with any sort of criticism.
Cancel Culture is a term used by the privileged when people are calling them out and holding them accountable for their actions. ā€œl do my bitā€ Larby canā€™t be bothered to put the effort into sustainability yet when she works with ONE conscious brand she comes over all earth mother. She is the fakest of them all.

Reactions: 13
Whatā€™s with all the quotes (more than usual) ?
is that and the dog the content she works hard on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's posting Playroom inspo on the home account now šŸ˜¬ šŸ™„ no doubt on the "press drop" swag hunt for when the drops a kid
My god..sheā€™s such a bunny boiler. I remember her doing similar with the PT and posting pics of babygrows when they went to Disneyland. Like what sane person does that!

Reactions: 5
Her latest post about her dressing room transformation. Claims she ā€˜had some fun with itā€™

All I can see is a rug and cramming shoes and crap in any crevice she could find. Wouldnā€™t call that ā€˜having funā€™ with a room babe

Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The effort into the post about the markers everyone is messaging her aboutšŸ™ƒ !! Itā€™s cropped, filtered and placed on a photoshopped background, can you do all that editing on a phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.