Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Ive just posted a look at my hall console styling' translated means heres a picture of a load of shite ive put on a table in my hall so i have something to post
Everything is far too cluttered. She has no idea how to style a space. The photo of the young lads eye is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen 😂

I agree with the poster above asking why she posts home interiors on both her pages? If we wanted to see them, we'd like the "interiors" page. Doubling up on content because she has shag all content.. Nature, the dog and every corner of the house 🙄😴

And who are these guests she's preparing for?! She has no friends. All that effort for her Ma and snipe to visit. She did the same in the apartment,pretending she was having people over when all her mates have dropped her.

Reactions: 5
Is this a new trend matching your clothes to your face masks? She was on about one of them and said it'd be lovely with white jeans eh what?
I suppose when you've so little going on you have time to coordinate your face mask to your outfit... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she realises that everyone knows that the majority of joannelarby insta followers are fake and bought and thr real followers are only following her as 'hate' follows to see what make believe shite she's posting. Whereas with the house account, the 15k+ followers are ' real people', ok most are following to have a nose but its not full of bots. Maybe she will close joannelarby insta as she knows its lost all credibility.

What kind of content will she have in the depths of winter, when everyday will be a misty, grey dreary day. November-March won't be tough, I suppose they will go travelling 😁😁
The dog and clouds that'll be in her content 🙈
Everything is far too cluttered. She has no idea how to style a space. The photo of the young lads eye is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen 😂

I agree with the poster above asking why she posts home interiors on both her pages? If we wanted to see them, we'd like the "interiors" page. Doubling up on content because she has shag all content.. Nature, the dog and every corner of the house 🙄😴

And who are these guests she's preparing for?! She has no friends. All that effort for her Ma and snipe to visit. She did the same in the apartment,pretending she was having people over when all her mates have dropped her.
SineadsCurvyStyle and her weirdo boyfriend are coming to stay 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she realises that everyone knows that the majority of joannelarby insta followers are fake and bought and thr real followers are only following her as 'hate' follows to see what make believe shite she's posting. Whereas with the house account, the 15k+ followers are ' real people', ok most are following to have a nose but its not full of bots. Maybe she will close joannelarby insta as she knows its lost all credibility.

What kind of content will she have in the depths of winter, when everyday will be a misty, grey dreary day. November-March won't be tough, I suppose they will go travelling 😁😁
She will *never* close her original account. She's paid good money for those bots, she needs them to keep up the pretence she's successful...

Can't wait to see the turquoise sky in November 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She will still have the dog ! All is not lost just yet !

She is clearly trying to buy herself happy with all that stuff for the house, a door mat just for guests, like that’s mental stuff and don’t get me started on the tan on her hands !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Isnt she just like a teenager playing house? i always think that when I see the shite she rattles on about. She has way too much free time on her hands.

Reactions: 7
How can you start a paid partnership link with ‘I’m so glad I discovered this brand’???

Reactions: 4
Thought she didn’t wear tan as she has “sallow skin”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
before I start lemme just say I can’t help but follow her even though she torments me😂

I) you’re not a tour guide. You visited West Cork,stayed in west cork and now you live in West Cork. Mind you, you moved down just before lockdown. Shut up on about it. Yes it’s a beautiful places. I’ve been to Dublin and I’ve lived in Dublin, I don’t harp on about it ALLL THE TIME.

2) for the love of god stop taking photos of the dog. Yes it’s beautiful but we’ve seen enough.

3) I’ve said this before- stop cutting out half your body in pictures you mad yoke. You’re not fooling anyone.

4) shut up about being ‘happy’ with your body. You’re not. You’re not happy. If you were happy then you wouldn’t photoshop EVERY single picture.

5) I’ve also said this before-you rent your home. It’s a beautiful home and was before you moved in. Adding lamps and books and mirrors and whatever else does not make you an interior designer. It just doesn’t.

6) no one trusts your recommendations. You’re gasping for a colab and will do it with anyone about anything. Do you not have a backbone?

7) if you’re all about vegetarianism or veganism or whatever you are into this week, please explain how you like to purchase bags made from (for example) calfskin?

8) if you are all about ‘style and sustainability’ then why do you have a new dress on everyday, new bits from different shops. Pick a side for gods sake. You can’t be all for sustainable shopping and then be buying/accepting items that aren’t from sustainable brands.

9) just stop. Stop with all of the lies. The cover ups, the fake ness Joanne. You must be exhausted from it all. You can’t be happy having to lie and change yourself, your body. Just bloody stop.

I saw you in Cork yesterday. Briefly but I saw you.
You are not the person you portray on your social media. You are physically a different person. And that makes you a liar.

before I start lemme just say I can’t help but follow her even though she torments me😂

I) you’re not a tour guide. You visited West Cork,stayed in west cork and now you live in West Cork. Mind you, you moved down just before lockdown. Shut up on about it. Yes it’s a beautiful places. I’ve been to Dublin and I’ve lived in Dublin, I don’t harp on about it ALLL THE TIME.

2) for the love of god stop taking photos of the dog. Yes it’s beautiful but we’ve seen enough.

3) I’ve said this before- stop cutting out half your body in pictures you mad yoke. You’re not fooling anyone.

4) shut up about being ‘happy’ with your body. You’re not. You’re not happy. If you were happy then you wouldn’t photoshop EVERY single picture.

5) I’ve also said this before-you rent your home. It’s a beautiful home and was before you moved in. Adding lamps and books and mirrors and whatever else does not make you an interior designer. It just doesn’t.

6) no one trusts your recommendations. You’re gasping for a colab and will do it with anyone about anything. Do you not have a backbone?

7) if you’re all about vegetarianism or veganism or whatever you are into this week, please explain how you like to purchase bags made from (for example) calfskin?

8) if you are all about ‘style and sustainability’ then why do you have a new dress on everyday, new bits from different shops. Pick a side for gods sake. You can’t be all for sustainable shopping and then be buying/accepting items that aren’t from sustainable brands.

9) just stop. Stop with all of the lies. The cover ups, the fake ness Joanne. You must be exhausted from it all. You can’t be happy having to lie and change yourself, your body. Just bloody stop.

You are not the person you portray on your social media. You are physically a different person. And that makes you a liar.
I also forgot to add..... shame on Red FM for having her on as a local hero. You’re not local and you’re not a hero. You’ve done nothing to help or aid the community. She’s a self obsessed, deceitful individual.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thought she didn’t wear tan as she has “sallow skin”?
I literally was about to post this! Remember she used to go mad when people asked her what tan she wore and she said “it’s NaTuRaL omg” but now she’s promoting tans? Was that another lie along with everything else? Christ I have sallow skin but I wouldn’t go that dark in 20 mins in the garden like she said she did, it would have to be 30 degrees and even then it would take a day of sunbathing

Reactions: 9
As a ‘MUA’ would you not know of a good liquid liner? 😏😬🤔

Reactions: 11

I also forgot to add..... shame on Red FM for having her on as a local hero. You’re not local and you’re not a hero. You’ve done nothing to help or aid the community. She’s a self obsessed, deceitful individual.
Oh Im the same she torments me but can’t help myself , you summed her up perfectly. Maybe that’s why she moved to middle of nowhere so she can hide out and not be exposed as the fraud she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I duno why she made the big decision to move down. Maybe rent in Dublin was becoming too much. She needs to reign in the coastal filters too. Everything needs to stop. Couldn’t believe the post earlier about her half-brother calling her out over her Father’s Day post. Good on him. Cheeky mare filling people’s heads with a big sob story fabricated it seems in her twisted head. From seeing her lies online I have no doubt what he said is true. She needs an intervention.

Also, I feel a pregnancy announcement coming. Don’t ask me why but I have a feeling it’s soon. She’s mentioned it once or twice now recently.

god help us all

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I duno why she made the big decision to move down. Maybe rent in Dublin was becoming too much. She needs to reign in the coastal filters too. Everything needs to stop. Couldn’t believe the post earlier about her half-brother calling her out over her Father’s Day post. Good on him. Cheeky mare filling people’s heads with a big sob story fabricated it seems in her twisted head. From seeing her lies online I have no doubt what he said is true. She needs an intervention.

Also, I feel a pregnancy announcement coming. Don’t ask me why but I have a feeling it’s soon. She’s mentioned it once or twice now recently.

god help us all
hardly sure she’s on the wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

god help us all
Oh really, I don’t know I think she is projecting that in the hope it happens, he seems a bit younger than her and the renting to me implies one of them wasn’t ready to commit to buy. Of course I’m just assuming and they very well could be extremely happy and only dying to start a family.

Not relevant to this thread.... but any thread for Ali Ryan or Tara Makeup, two more that are beginning to irritate me!!!! 😕

Reactions: 2

Thought the exact same about the table. Just too much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.