Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a lying horrible cow. How low can she go? God forbid she'd have to get off her THIRTY-SOMETHING ARSE and buy her own apartment. Unbelievable!

Reactions: 8
Would you expect anything less from the pathological lier!

Would they not be a fire hazard?! They look ridiculous.
That’s the first thing I thought of 😂😂😂
Then I thought I sound like my Mam 😂😂
They’re like something I’d have wanted in my bedroom when I was 12 to match my cloud wallpaper 😬

Reactions: 4
I have that fluffy lightshade in my spare room...but it’s white and goes with the decor..she probs only has them cause they were gifted and don’t go with the doors or wall colours at all😂😂

Reactions: 3
She was on redfm telling them about places to go in west cork earlier according to her stories. They obviously haven’t heard of her in redfm yet. She’ll be looking for freebies from all the places she will name check in it no doubt.

Reactions: 5
She was on redfm telling them about places to go in west cork earlier according to her stories. They obviously haven’t heard of her in redfm yet. She’ll be looking for freebies from all the places she will name check in it no doubt.
I’m sure they’re all delighted in West Cork to have some washed up influencer from the capital telling people where to go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure they’re all delighted in West Cork to have some washed up influencer from the capital telling people where to go 🙄
The West Cork crew are razor sharp and they'll see through her, no doubt. That Radio station was merely looking for a filler

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wears shorts and a t shirt and claims she doesn’t dress like anyone else on Instagram, give me strength .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wears shorts and a t shirt and claims she doesn’t dress like anyone else on Instagram, give me strength .
Joanne's way of dealing with the fact that she has put on weight is by pretending that she is okay with it and in some ways I think tries to elevate herself above other influencers by saying she is different and doesn't follow the crowd. That she can go back to that size 'if she wants'.

She does the same with her 'career' by pretending that she no longer had an interest in nights out, events and prefers the simple life and a more humble existance.

The truth is that she's a curvy woman who can't dress for her body type, has zero clue when it comes to fashion, and destroyed her what career she did have through her deceit and lies so now nobody wants to work with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have that fluffy lightshade in my spare room...but it’s white and goes with the decor..she probs only has them cause they were gifted and don’t go with the doors or wall colours at all😂😂
[/QUOTE
She doesn’t follow trends ?! I’ve never seen anyone who follows trends more than her, The shorts n jacket are not a good look !

Joanne's way of dealing with the fact that she has put on weight is by pretending that she is okay with it and in some ways I think tries to elevate herself above other influencers by saying she is different and doesn't follow the crowd. That she can go back to that size 'if she wants'.

She does the same with her 'career' by pretending that she no longer had an interest in nights out, events and prefers the simple life and a more humble existance.

The truth is that she's a curvy woman who can't dress for her body type, has zero clue when it comes to fashion, and destroyed her what career she did have through her deceit and lies so now nobody wants to work with her.
This is so spot on, you articulated exactly what I was thinking !! the line, I know what my body looks like slimmer, so If I ever want to change it again... lol wut ?
She implies that she is choosing to be this size and just like that can go back to her slimmer body. Get the duck out of here, no one chooses to be overweight and to loose weight takes hard work, control, will power, dedication and strength.

Reactions: 13
This is so spot on, you articulated exactly what I was thinking !! the line, I know what my body looks like slimmer, so If I ever want to change it again... lol wut ?
She implies that she is choosing to be this size and just like that can go back to her slimmer body. Get the duck out of here, no one chooses to be overweight and to loose weight takes hard work, control, will power, dedication and strength.
Exactly. She's a perfectionist and needs to be in control. Rather than admit that she is overweight and either embrace it or put steps in place to tackle it, she's pretending this was always the plan and she couldn't be happier. If she could click her fingers and go back to her London days she would still be peddling that skinny tea and taking pictures with her bikini bottoms rammed up her fanjita! It probably kills her to see the other Irish influencers who started after her with much larger followings and more established careers.

Reactions: 9
Brothel "chic" 😬
Not surprised about this brothel chic vibe because she is obsessed with being naked and nakedness as we are constantly reminded by the bedsheets and prints she has everywhere, not to mention the selfies where little is left to the imagination. I feel violated watching her stories sometimes. I can just imagine her creepy laugh giggling while she stalks Adam around the house bare arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not surprised about this brothel chic vibe because she is obsessed with being naked and nakedness as we are constantly reminded by the bedsheets and prints she has everywhere, not to mention the selfies where little is left to the imagination. I feel violated watching her stories sometimes. I can just imagine her creepy laugh giggling while she stalks Adam around the house bare arsed
Omg stop, that's not an image I want in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See she is having SineadsCurvyStyle and Simon coming to stay. Her boyfriend Adam is not going to be able to keep.up.with his drinking. 🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.