Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are rising on her chanello post 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the devil works hard but Larby works harder , deleting left and right

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this was yesterday but Red Duchess said she got the info about “Laura” on Tattle (even though she doesn’t condone these forums, fair enough if you’re in the business of mental health). So way to go everyone 💁🏻‍♀️

to me it doesn’t matter if she was pretending to be a solicitor. She was pretending to be someone else. She herself is the biggest troll there is!

Reactions: 15
Whoever discovered the emails were the same needs to setup a call out page on Insta so we can all follow your amazing detective work. 👏🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was there not another email or something last year pretending to be a solicitor? And then it was claimed it was Adam? I definitely remember Caroline saying she was threatened with legal action previously?

Reactions: 10
Was there not another email or something last year pretending to be a solicitor? And then it was claimed it was Adam? I definitely remember Caroline saying she was threatened with legal action previously?
Yeah I definitely read the words "as a solicitor" in an email that was shared here or on Caroline's page yesterday. It wasn't framed as a solicitor's letter in the legal sense:
I think the tone of the email was that Caroline would want to be careful what she said about LaLaLarby, insinuating that the supposed solicitor knew enough about the law that she'd advise Caroline to back down as she hadn't a case.
It was quite threatening, not very subtly so I thought.

Reactions: 9
In fairness to Caroline RD, she has shown more integrity and authenticity by addressing the situation clearly but also by not opening the can of worms, shows her empathy too. I think she's handling it v gracefully, Joann on the other hand....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In fairness to Caroline RD, she has shown more integrity and authenticity by addressing the situation clearly but also by not opening the can of worms, shows her empathy too. I think she's handling it v gracefully, Joann on the other hand....
Yes larby on the other hand has shown us an arse vase and a screenshot of her page 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bum vase has made another appearance. A methaphor for making an arse of yourself again muf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes a slave to her phone. The comment numbers on her latest pic keep going up and she keeps deleting them. She can't turn off the comments cause its an admission of guilt. She's fucked. Shes consumed by it, all by her own admission. Caroline needs to contact MTV's Catfish Show.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn't it be fun to make comments on her Fairy Wands, failed sportswear brand, Storm the doggo etc insta pages too - she'd really be chasing her tail then!
(Not my style but I have to admit, it'd make me chuckle!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I keep missing the comments, please keep screenshotting and posting here. I’ve a one year old distracting me from this important time in JLs fall from Grace. I’ve my popcorn ready. It’s riveting

• Haha
Reactions: 20
and now posting again about how “empowered women empower women”
Let me be clear - we are all empowered here to speak our minds and bring the truth to light, even if there’s some gossip on the way. It’s human nature. She is not empowering anyone but herself and those who give her freebies or cash.

let’s summarize Larbys business ventures:

-fairy tales book: hyper edited photos of her, in bargain bins for a fiver less than a year after it came out

-fairy flutters lashes: never came to be

-“meet ups” featuring bloggers du jour: 2014 was a weird time. I think all the bloggers made cash money from these daylight bank robberies of preteen girls

-makeup brushes in a giant gold star: these were apparently “limited edition” and also were in bargain bins in pharmacies within a few months. She doesn’t even use them herself. she claimed they were vegan and PETA friendly which were falsified claims.

-glamfam cosmetics: total flop, now in larbys giveaways

-larby fit: months of hype and “I can’t wait to show you what I’ve been working on” but yet another flop

-MUFfy/larby blog: a curated collection of affiliate links. Does she even still post?

-YouTube: she actually used to post legit makeup tutorials and probably made some cash flow. Social blade says she makes peanuts from YouTube now.

-Kerrigans food line: low fat burgers and meat products during her extreme fitness days, marketed at the same time she claimed her makeup brushes to be vegan.

-depop: reselling clothes that she bought or was gifted, and selling them without the tags. She was accused of selling things at the wrong size (to make it appear that she’s smaller) and then laundry tags revealed the clothes were a larger size. Also found to be selling Penney’s clothes without saying they were from Penney’s. Buyers should have been cautious but she’s a dupe herself

-the other side of perfect website: honestly who would pay even a euro for her advice and recipes is beyond me. The website still exists but I don’t know if it’s functional. It definitely seems like a rip off of Replenish minus the mental health resource, as TOSOP seems to be about a “wellness” community (when larby was always about fitness and designer crap)

-podcast: never listened to it myself but seems she had some success and that she’s dropped it now? No one makes $ from podcasts though.

I’m sure she’s making $ from her Instagram ads and affiliate links but who even clicks on her page with an engagement of 1%??

I have in mind several of her personal blunders but I’m going to keep them to myself for now

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can only see James Patrice’s name but makes me think she uses these accounts to view the stories of all of her ex pals/enemies
I always wondered what happened with her and James Patrice. I used to follow her first and she used to always be going for coffee and days out with him and his family and so then I started following him. Then they just no longer were together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She has 3 more comments deleted on yesterday's post in the past 20-30 minutes.
Poor JoJo, she'll hardly have time to bang an anaemic Dr Oetker personal pizza in the oven for her lunch today with all the deleting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I'm worried about her tech work and organic content suffering while she's on tenterhooks deleting all these comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.