Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brenda up in the holiday homešŸ˜‚such odd behaviour isolated in the middle of nowhere because she doesn't want to be recognised. it was mentioned here that river never mixes or interacts with any other children. suddenly she starts talking about all the play dates he has, and mentions of neighbours with kids the same age, very strange she didn't invite any of these people to pop in for a little kids party yet Adams aunt flies over from America, would you be well šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If heā€™s having play dates Iā€™m also having play dates with Chris Hemsworth šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my arse. Who does she think sheā€™s fooling? They are living a creepy lonely life, she is going to destroy him before he ever has a chance. Heā€™ll be like Tom Hanks in Castaway with Wilson, thatā€™s his best chance of a friend at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's the worst in the world for asking herself questions. All the stupid abbreviations, nobody does the hb for happy birthday and tku for thank you type abbreviations, nobody but Joanne, right?! She has always been terrible at covering her tracks / has never bothered to try, whichever!

Sheā€™s just shared the julia Robertā€™s post about people commenting online.
Since youā€™re here, Ms Larby, what we have to say is that it is cruel of you to use your son to create content as your source of income or as your source of social media engagement. Particularly without his consent as he is only a child. And particularly with all of his personal information splashed online (his birthdate and due date were just posted again today).

are some people rude about your looks? yes. But mostly what people here have to comment on is your ongoing deception - advertising products you donā€™t or barely use. Preaching about things that you have no qualifications to educate others about. Photo-shopping awkwardly and obviously. Not to mention all the lies you were caughtup in previously without any real consequences.

itā€™s your platform so use it as you will. But you project yourself as an insecure woman who is desperately searching for her identity in relation to others (partner, mother) as opposed to searching for herself. As long as you are continuing to preach and be condescending and deceptive, the comments here will continue. We donā€™t care what size you are. We donā€™t really care how you take your eggs at breakfast. We really really donā€™t care how many ā€œdesignerā€ bags you have.
I think your ā€œcontentā€ is deceptive and dangerous to your son, and frankly to anyone who struggles with their self-image or their weight. I followed you way back because I enjoyed the ā€œchatsā€ and makeup looks. And I became horrified when you showed who you really were. Now your social media is a train wreck I canā€™t peel my eyes off of when I happen to stop by.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s just shared the julia Robertā€™s post about people commenting online.
Since youā€™re here, Ms Larby, what we have to say is that it is cruel of you to use your son to create content as your source of income or as your source of social media engagement. Particularly without his consent as he is only a child. And particularly with all of his personal information splashed online (his birthdate and due date were just posted again today).

are some people rude about your looks? yes. But mostly what people here have to comment on is your ongoing deception - advertising products you donā€™t or barely use. Preaching about things that you have no qualifications to educate others about. Photo-shopping awkwardly and obviously. Not to mention all the lies you were caughtup in previously without any real consequences.

itā€™s your platform so use it as you will. But you project yourself as an insecure woman who is desperately searching for her identity in relation to others (partner, mother) as opposed to searching for herself. As long as you are continuing to preach and be condescending and deceptive, the comments here will continue. We donā€™t care what size you are. We donā€™t really care how you take your eggs at breakfast. We really really donā€™t care how many ā€œdesignerā€ bags you have.
I think your ā€œcontentā€ is deceptive and dangerous to your son, and frankly to anyone who struggles with their self-image or their weight. I followed you way back because I enjoyed the ā€œchatsā€ and makeup looks. And I became horrified when you showed who you really were. Now your social media is a train wreck I canā€™t peel my eyes off of when I happen to stop by.
She was too lazy to push him out I'd say. And she's still harping on about it. The kid is used solely for content its repulsive he has zero privacy the poor thing

Reactions: 2
using that Julia Roberts reel is the perfect example of how she never stops manipulating and twisting things to suit her own narrative. She's trying to make out, like Julia, she's randomly trolled online for no other reason then just her love of posting content . There's always a whole web of well thought out deceit and deception for the most part of her content, for example photo shopped and heavily edited pictures, sending questions to her "weekly chat" box which conviently cover topics she wants to preach about or stuff she wants to link. other examples are trying to let followers think she's still in Portugal on holiday by posting restaurants and menus and drinks as if it's in real time only for a follower to say oh you were on my flight from faro to Cork the other day in her commentsšŸ¤£. only the tip of the iceberg with the total false image she portrays online. in no way comparable to Julia.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sick of influencers trying to draw this false equivalency.
Your instagram account is a business. You create content to try to secure brand deals and advertising contracts. You try to sell the make up youā€™re using, the bed you sleep on and the clothes that you wear by posting them and using affiliate links to generate revenue.

This is not an organic account of you and your family. Itā€™s content posted with the aim of selling to customers. Letā€™s not confuse the two. As a business people can decide whether they like what youā€™re selling and they can critique it and the way youā€™re selling it. Just the same way they critique all kinds of other business. It feels personal because what youā€™re selling is yourself.
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m constantly shocked that these people are willing to package up their small children and use them to hawk their wares. Itā€™s actually scandalous to commoditize children in this way. Youā€™ve made your child part of your product because itā€™s lucrative. Youā€™re selling their privacy for financial gain. Hereā€™s an affiliate link to my childā€™s sweater. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Your instagram account is a business. You create content to try to secure brand deals and advertising contracts. You try to sell the make up youā€™re using, the bed you sleep on and the clothes that you wear by posting them and using affiliate links to generate revenue.

This is not an organic account of you and your family. Itā€™s content posted with the aim of selling to customers. Letā€™s not confuse the two. As a business people can decide whether they like what youā€™re selling and they can critique it and the way youā€™re selling it. Just the same way they critique all kinds of other business. It feels personal because what youā€™re selling is yourself.
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m constantly shocked that these people are willing to package up their small children and use them to hawk their wares. Itā€™s actually scandalous to commoditize children in this way. Youā€™ve made your child part of your product because itā€™s lucrative. Youā€™re selling their privacy for financial gain. Hereā€™s an affiliate link to my childā€™s sweater. Yuck.
bleeping THIS!

if an organisation acted in this unethical way they would have someone to answer to. These people answer to nobody! If I asked my child to work to sell items for me on Henry Street Iā€™d lose the street traders license needed to work there. And Iā€™d expect TUSLA would get involved for child labour issues. Shocking this goes unregulated then the gowls moan theyā€™re being bullied.

eta - if its such a horrible experience workingonline why TF would you then expose your child to that?!? Hundreds of thousands of people knowing your child's name, what they look like, seeing them unclothed. Itā€™s beyond me. Greedy cunts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

This is so unbelievably spot on! Youā€™ve put in to words exactly what Iā€™ve felt for years but struggled to articulate. Thank you!

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't use hello fresh if my life depended on it. out of interest does anyone actually use it, every single z lister is flogging it. it always looks like the dregs of my fridge before I do my grocery shopping, you know when you have very little in but need to put something together. that prawn dish she madel looked gross, the carrot looked about a month old. it's meant to be about zero waste, look at all the packaging and boxing, I saw someone open it with one clove of garlic and a tiny green chilli packaged. you can buy 3 bulbs of garlic in aldi for 95 cent.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't use hello fresh if my life depended on it. out of interest does anyone actually use it, every single z lister is flogging it. it always looks like the dregs of my fridge before I do my grocery shopping, you know when you have very little in but need to put something together. that prawn dish she madel looked gross, the carrot looked about a month old. it's meant to be about zero waste, look at all the packaging and boxing, I saw someone open it with one clove of garlic and a tiny green chilli packaged. you can buy 3 bulbs of garlic in aldi for 95 cent.
My SIL uses it the odd time and has never said a bad word about it

You can always count on jojo for some light relief.

Behold an arse thatā€™s melting into the wall like a bag of wet sand and two legs that appear to belong to 2 different people, one. 10 inches taller than the other.

Attachments

• Haha
She must think sheā€™s back in with the influencers with her Hello Fresh šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How does she always manage to make herself look like an actual alien with her filters and FaceTune-ing??
How can one person have this many faces? The over inflated lips alone (no filler tho ever šŸ™„) are terrifying let alone the crazy blurry skin from the filter . For someone whoā€™s been editing photos of herself since the beginning of time she absolutely atrocious at it.
Sheā€™s for the birds this one. Imagine hating how you look so much that resorting to making yourself look like a completely different person seems like a normal thing to do.
Sad really.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
How does she always manage to make herself look like an actual alien with her filters and FaceTune-ing??
How can one person have this many faces? The over inflated lips alone (no filler tho ever šŸ™„) are terrifying let alone the crazy blurry skin from the filter . For someone whoā€™s been editing photos of herself since the beginning of time she absolutely atrocious at it.
Sheā€™s for the birds this one. Imagine hating how you look so much that resorting to making yourself look like a completely different person seems like a normal thing to do.
Sad really.
This photo collage is my worst nightmare šŸ˜€šŸ”«šŸ’€

• Haha
Sad really.
Jesus christ, I could have done with some kind of a jump scare warning before clicking on those pics. The two where she has gone at her face with tthe photoshop equivalent of a chisel are genuinely terrifying. The massive doll eyes and the sunken cheeks.
Did she post the one in the cowboy hat sitting on the phlegm pouffe herself? I've never seen that pic before. She looks like she needs a really good wash: rotten with fake tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sad really.
For someone who is so incredibly awkwardly uncomfortable in front of the camera she has managed to continue to try and make a name for herself using her image šŸ™ˆšŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 4
Sad really.
The 3rd and 5th pictures of her never existed in reality, they are images she created with an app no matter how she spins stories of her gym bunny days, yes she was smaller but she never had cheek bones chiseled like that. the very 1st picture of her is the real her and the talking videos she posted yesterday, that's the real her and always has been. even compare those videos to pictures she posted of herself recently enough, it's sad. interesting to see when this big work trip she has this year will be, remember the last work trip to malibu with that dreadful shoe brandšŸ¤®she spent the entire trip avoiding being in the background of other girls stories but there were a few glimpses of her, obviously a totally different person to her own pictures on the same trip.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.