Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that she reads here. Taking comments about germs and not mixing with other children ect. Then trying to justify her lonely, shallow life to everyone. It's a sad existence.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely dislike her.!!!!! If stopped looking since before Christmas and looked today. Boasting, massive sandwiches and her bungalow are still content 😳 also that poor child he's so over exposed online its absolutely criminal
The look of her sandwiches make me feel sick and immediately think ugh greedy.. they are always loaded with everything , sorry but pesto with tuna mayo, gross🤢.

Reactions: 4
Is she really unaware of how condescending she comes across? Labelling an approach as gentle or responsive inherently assumes any other approach is rough or reactionary.
“we don’t correct his speech, we instead echo back the correct word”….That IS correcting speech.
Taking fifteen seconds to explain that a child may need help climbing down off of something is grand, but if they’re about to fall/hurt themselves, saying “wait/hold on/stop/I’m coming” is perfectly fine.
I suppose we’ve entered the unsolicited “responsive parenting” era.
I continue to loathe her using her child for content.

Reactions: 22
Is she really unaware of how condescending she comes across? Labelling an approach as gentle or responsive inherently assumes any other approach is rough or reactionary.
“we don’t correct his speech, we instead echo back the correct word”….That IS correcting speech.
Taking fifteen seconds to explain that a child may need help climbing down off of something is grand, but if they’re about to fall/hurt themselves, saying “wait/hold on/stop/I’m coming” is perfectly fine.
I suppose we’ve entered the unsolicited “responsive parenting” era.
I continue to loathe her using her child for content.
That little savage (tongue in cheek) will write a best seller once he escapes her clutches & I will be in the queue for him to sign it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't even comment on that my child is better than yours word vomit she's come out with today. She would absolutely sicken you. My wee one is the same age as hers and I wouldn't dream of saying half the shite she comes out with - I'm just winging every day 🤣 the brazen confidence she has to think she knows better than everyone is unbelievable. And is it just me who thinks it's not the flex she thinks it is to have your bed feel like a hotel bed?! Just shows how cold, soulless and lifeless her house is - I want my bed to feel like my bed, not omg this feels like a hotel. Such a strange girl.

Reactions: 10
She is still an insufferable bleep I see 🙄 and of course she like journaling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good luck with your wooden toys until he becomes obsessed with Paw Patrol or starts school

Was she a Montessori teacher once upon a time or am I imagining that?

I hate holier than thou attitude, I genuinely believe we're all (first time mums at least) just winging it, you learn what you're doing as you go, being a mum doesn't make you an expert

Had to laugh at her open ended play shelf, it looks exactly like an American instagrammer's page, I think it's called 'bringing up babe' . And the way she's talking about play and how she talks to the child. If she starts talking about rotating the toys on the shelf then she's definitely just copying that page.

Reactions: 3
Ah now lads she’s lost the run of herself even more so than usual. What an insufferable oaf.

Reactions: 5
Eugh and now “someone” 🤥 has asked her about her Montessori and she’s answered by banging on about all the other shite she rams down our throats daily and saying the Montessori is not something she speaks about often 🤥 and she’s a qualified teacher 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she has a degree. Didn’t she do a FETAC Montessori module?
You’re right - that’s what I remember from the post on here talking about it. I think her Montessori “TEACHING” was a piddly thing too and she did it for a tiny amount of time before her blogger muf days started ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nice of "someone" to ask about last year's birthday cake 🙄 conveniently giving her the chance to tag the same girl just a few short weeks before she needs another cake. These instahuns are shameless.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Nice of "someone" to ask about last year's birthday cake 🙄 conveniently giving her the chance to tag the same girl just a few short weeks before she needs another cake. These instahuns are shameless.
Oh what a crock of tit, as if anybody remembered rivers birthday cake from last year and asked about it. she has some neck on her, buy a little celebration cake in dunnes and stick a 2 candle in it ffs and stop with the nonsense. she really and truly needs a job or hobby or something for herself away from the house and her "partner".. she has too much time on her hands and it has to be unhealthy to be at home all the time with her kid and fella no matter what way she dresses it up into blocks of montessori and working from home.

These cunts have know shame. Imagine going on the beg for a birthday cake for your own offspring?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.