Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you miss living in London 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Remind me again how long she was there for 😂😂😂😂
She's some big fish alright 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
absolutely no one is asking this recluse for London recommendations would she ever stop, it's so embarrassing. she goes to Portugal and London and she's inundated with questions, I do not know one person who hasn't been to either of these places would she get a grip. imagine being so desperate as to message her to ask her for "travel" recommendations. I'd like to think nobody is that pathetic. but of course Adam sent those questions from his phone.

Reactions: 15
Her following hasn't moved an inch from 133k in about 3 years! Like she is clearly topping up her follower count as so many would naturally drop off. Sad woman

Reactions: 9
The questions she is sending herself are very formulaic, there's a few things that crop up in all her Q boxes that I've noticed over the last while and can't unsee.

A lot of them take two parts, either with a hyphen or parentheses.

The question sender will waste valuable question character count reiterating what the Q&A is, in this instance it's "London Q&A" yet some questions will contain "in London". Hardly Timbuktu we're talking about, LaLaLarby.

e.g. from her current stories alone at the moment:

Where are those incredible heels from? Would love them for wedding weekend.

Looked like you had the most romantic birthday - Adam is a defo keeper

Favourite fancier places to eat in London (for a date weekend)

You make me wanna take my kids on a trip to London - would u recommend?

Favourite clubs in London (not this trip obviously 😂)

I can't with the robe and slippers - adorable

Like I said these are a few things I've noticed over a couple of Q&As she's posted over the last while but like I said, I can't unsee them now.

So, when her Q&A responses become slightly unhinged, misspelt (out of all the "influencer" Q&As/comments posted, they're not exactly going to win a Booker Prize any time soon with their spelling, grammar or comprehension, so why do JoJo's love a hyphen?!), full of exclamation marks and emojis, it'll have been prompted by this I'm sure.

Reactions: 17
She's an absolute spanner...she asked herself all those questions!!! 🤣
how come not 1 person asks her anything in the comment section of her posts. she gets 10p likes and 10 comments max from the same usual suspects which are usually 😍 and she replies 😘. like WTF. but her dms are flooded with questions all worded to perfection, this trip was so romantic Adam is a keeper. jaysus wept
---
also to add the 2 big dirty cheese burgers from shake shack for the 2 vegans🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely un-bleeping-hinged she is. My god my husband would be referring me to counselling not partaking in the madness, he is as bad as her! All that time and effort going into her content, when absolutely nobody is paying any bleeping attention! She goes away for one weekend off the island since they met 6 years ago and spending her time sending herself questions and photoshopping someone elses head onto someone else’s body. De bleeping lusional. Its also a tax write off for work. So they’re paying it off the business account. Romantic or wha!

Also, who the duck makes such a show of getting a wedding ring…and then not even modelling the rings for a photo? She is so scared of showing her hands but absolutely draws the line at just not showing the fecking rings. She gives me the absolute boak

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When do they ever go away that ‘family’ would need to stay in their house? 🤣🤣 she never changes. Did she even go clubbing once while she ‘lived’ in a box room in London?

• Haha
Her following hasn't moved an inch from 133k in about 3 years! Like she is clearly topping up her follower count as so many would naturally drop off. Sad woman
She use to be @ 154K around 2020/2021

Reactions: 5
She use to be @ 154K around 2020/2021
That was before instagram did a major clear out of heaps of bot accounts. Loads of influenzas woke up to accounts reduced by thousands of followers. 😂 Same needs to happen again.

Reactions: 5
Aww cute. She sent herself a message asking if the hotel she stayed in was central. Maybe she should have used Google maps while she was there to locate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww cute. She sent herself a message asking if the hotel she stayed in was central. Maybe she should have used Google maps while she was there to locate it.
Not just central either: central "tubewise". Larby is about the only person I can imagine using the term "tubewise" tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi lovely ladies 💖 I'm heading to Galway for the weekend. I'll do a Q&A when I get back about what it's like to live in Galway and fill you in on all the local knowledge. Tku ladies 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im from the UK (moved to Ireland in my thirties for the fella) and talk about living there less than Jojo 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi lovely ladies 💖 I'm heading to Galway for the weekend. I'll do a Q&A when I get back about what it's like to live in Galway and fill you in on all the local knowledge. Tku ladies 💖
I hope it's going to be the best 5 star experience you've ever had and please let us know if you paid for it yourself. please post pictures of your chanel bag on the table beside the menu and give us all your recommendations when you get back. I really love your content. tku lady❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bet there will be no gushing Q and A to follow about her previous skiing holidays for all her tips and advice. she's a giant spoofer and pain in the hole.
She’s insane. I thought she might grow out of it with age but she really is insane. That poor child has no hope

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.