Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahahahahahah trying to toilet train a boy under two. Good luck with that Joanne you soldier you!

Reactions: 7
She is such a twit. This will go horribly wrong but we will never hear that. Surprised she admitted he was even in nappies and didn’t come out of the womb holding toilet roll and using a bidet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the beg for a gym mirror now? Would she not have kitted out the home gym when getting the equipment in? 🥴🤯🥱

Reactions: 5
On the beg for a gym mirror now? Would she not have kitted out the home gym when getting the equipment in? 🥴🤯🥱
Don’t you know they have to be special mirrors, bespoke even. What’s the bets they’re like the mirrors in the fun houses that make you look skinny 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to take a lot of photos just to out for a simple coffee.

I'd kinda understand if she was a photographer, but she's not and she's with a toddler.

Surely he's running around while she's taking all the bloody photos?

Reactions: 7
She wants signposts “for the land” and has a question box asking for recommendations.
duck off 😂😂😂 google it babe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“The land” 🤯😩 God help us all!! Has to show the site too, any exude to show it off!! We get it Joey, you live at the cottage! Should that beg not be on her cottage page??!! How does she still have an account? She talks the same sh!te/tripe every fookin day!! Would love to say Google it you dope, but I got blocked for suggesting she Google a previous beg, whoops “suggestion” before 🤪

Reactions: 6
Again with the "I manifested my son" bullshit. You cannot manifest a child. If you could there are countless couples out there who wouldn't be putting their hearts, bodies and minds through the strain of fertility treatment. Does she think those women just didn't manifest hard enough?? She has absolutely no clue! Absolutely boils my blood.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Oh here we go her “body image journey” I’ve only seen one pic so far and I know it’s going to be a trip down photo shop memory lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will never forget the photos that came out from her book launch because I was GOBSMACKED at how different she looked in the tagged photos and her “curated” ones. She blamed having her period!!!! I think I was about 23/24 at the time and I fell for her photoshopped photos hook line and sinker until I saw her “real” pics. It was a full on awakening for me!

Reactions: 14
I will never forget the photos that came out from her book launch because I was GOBSMACKED at how different she looked in the tagged photos and her “curated” ones. She blamed having her period!!!! I think I was about 23/24 at the time and I fell for her photoshopped photos hook line and sinker until I saw her “real” pics. It was a full on awakening for me!
I always remember one that (I later learned was edited heavily) depressed me for literally days... it was her lying down on a beach towel and the editing didn't pull to the towel pattern.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.