Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bragging too - this villa would be a great place for several couples to come stay.
Translation: this place is massive, we booked a place that's much bigger than we need because I liked the interiors.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her holiday reeks of desperation. Desperate to prove she moves in same circles as the famous huns who go to Quinta. Same restaurants, taking pics of the designer shops, curating the kids outfits. It’s pathetic. Let loose ya uptight cow, throw on togs, buy a tacky inflatable and get in the pool with your child. You know, have fun?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm thinking she went on holidays in April/May and is just releasing the content now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'River pick a colour' - of course he picks white when all his clothes and toys are colourless

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole area must have got wind that she was coming to visit. . Upped sticks and left

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d even say she gets them up at 6am to go for their strolls when absolutely no one else is up or around to spot her.
The restaurants being so empty is weird. Unless again they’re going for dinner at 4pm and lunch at 11.45 or something to avoid other people .
What a strange, sad little life.
She’s desperate to say River is “making friends with everyone” cos even she knows how lonely and friendless they all are 😂
And her captions “a recap of a perfect day” 😭

Reactions: 8
I don't have children so maybe I am ignorant, but why is she still breast feeding a child who is nearly 2? Is this normal?

Reactions: 4
I don't have children so maybe I am ignorant, but why is she still breast feeding a child who is nearly 2? Is this normal?
That fella will be on the boob til he goes off to college. Breastfeeding mama is her flex now so this is it now for the foreseeable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t care what anyone says, I breastfed both my children, but NO, the fact she is STILL breastfeeding that child is not normal.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.